Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and maintain optimal reimbursement in the country.
- Define and ensure an adequate approach to all stakeholder involved in his/her area of responsibility.
- To be the point of contact for all questions including financial data for already launched products and upcoming launches (national level).
- Responsible for the correct budget planification process for launched products and upcoming launches t Strategy development and relevant submissions until achieved access (reimbursement, tender).
- Ensure a correct pricing strategy and must oversee the pricing cascade closely coop with pricing manager.
- Supervise preparation and submission of price applications for price reviews and new products according to the local regulation.
- Ensure and install necessary advocacy tools to support access ensuring that all activities are in line with Bayer compliance guidance and local laws.
- Follow up pharmaco political developments and might represent company in local pharma associations.
Who You Are:
- University degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Innovative pharmaceutical industry, expertise in market access (HEOR, price negotiation, tender management)
- Advanced understanding of local & external MAC/policies/reimbursement environment; significant experience influencing/negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skill, able to build external & internal networks in order to quickly foster/build alliances and working partnership
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
This job is posted by Bayer.
This link brings you to the website of Bayer.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!