Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop, align, and implement Global strategies, leveraging the skills of medical, marketing, legal, access/ account & cross functional communities in key market and regions.
• Define payer/ provider channels, strategy and marketing tools delivering tailored value propositions to customers by applying in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of purchasing criteria, dynamics, and mechanisms together with success principles in pharmaceutical pricing, contracting, and tendering
• Utilise state-of–the-art methods for payer/ provider insight generation enabling tailored payer/account campaigns which integrates into medical and commercial planning processes to facilitate/price setting and price differentiation across customers with the ability to effectively communicate the pricing & access strategy to the organisation
• Partner with Regional and Local colleagues worldwide and across different therapeutic areas to drive common understanding and to formulate strategies to improve patient access
• Inform and influence development programs for tender competitiveness
• Contribute to cross-functional initiatives that enable value maximization
• Lead access and pricing challenge sessions with countries and Regions.
• Minimum 3-5years pharma industry expertise required preferably in Market Access, Pricing and/or Tendering
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (HEOR, medicine, biology, chemistry, business administration or a similar field preferred). MBA or advanced degree (e.g. MPH, MS, PharmD) preferred.
• Experience in the US market highly beneficial
• Strong cross functional collaboration
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to align interests of multiple parties and to be adaptable in a quickly evolving area of the business
• Full Proficiency in English
• Experience in US market
• Experience in tendering of pharmaceutical products advantageous
• Experience in Health Economics modelling advantageous
• Matrix leadership skills
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days’ holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
80 countries have Sandoz Biosimilar products available! Joining our Global team, you support patient access to these affordable medicines all over the world.
By analyzing and predicting changes in health policy, market environments and purchasing mechanisms, you will be an integral part of our team shaping commercial strategies for our products. You will be ensuring that innovative payer customer-focused actionable strategies are in place for successful attainment of target prices, optimal usage, and co-creation of value with our customers through x-functional leadership with the commercial and medical leads for multiple compounds/ brands.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!