Issy Les Moulineaux, France.
We are looking for Senior Manager Health Economics and Market Access France – Innovative fundings / Financements innovants CDI.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
Monitor and map the pathways enabling improved and timely market access to our medical technologies and procedures including existing active innovative payment schemes (Art.51, innovation funding, provisional registration of medical procedures, transitional coverage of medical devices PECT, PECAN…) and complex purchasing (value-based agreements…).
Implement the market access strategy for our innovative or complex products and services (drugs, consumable, implantable or invasive medical devices, surgical robotics, digital solutions, etc…) in close collaboration with the regional and global HEMA teams.
o Development of the dossier strategy and full submission of health technology assessment HTA and/or reimbursement dossiers (clinical, epidemiological, medico-economic…) in particular early access or fast-track coverage of innovative healthcare products and technologies for the Haute Autorité de Santé HAS (CNEDIMTS, Transparency Commission and the CEESP where applicable) and the economic dossier for the pricing committee CEPS. This includes the creation of the associated procedure code (CCAM) if applicable. Reimbursement tariff negotiations with the pricing committee CEPS or compensation tariff with the ministry.
o Development of medico-economic arguments for products and patient pathways: strategy and localization (including all types of financing, both on top of the DRG list and DRG), response to calls for tender, complex and innovative purchases including value-based selling and agreements.
– Co-creation, implementation and communication of value strategies throughout the product lifecycle including multidimensional organizational impact (quality at work, sustainability, day case surgery…). Value strategies include development (definition of metrics, key performance indicators and overall economics dashboard) and deployment of value-based claims, contribution to pricing strategy, value-based models, tools and programs (e.g. value-based healthcare, value-based procurement, value-based agreements, and pay-for-performance contracts) aligned with evidence and business strategy.
– Ability to deliver internally and externally HEMA value-based solutions.
Medico-economic evidence generation:
– Interactions with EMEA and global teams to anticipate studies required for specific French market access. Identification of opportunities to set up real-life studies to support market access for our products and services. Implementation and follow-up of post-registration studies and real-life studies (RWE) manufacturer sponsored, collaborative or requested studies by the authorities.
– HEMA data competence includes the ability to execute aligned HEMA/HEOR projects and studies in a compliant manner, and to contribute to the design and implementation of creative and collaborative studies with data partners (medical/clinical/preclinical) to appropriately reflect data requirements for optimal market access.
Education & Experience Requirements:
– Advanced degree (MS, MPH, PhD, MHA, MBA, MD, Pharm D) in health economics or outcomes research or healthcare-related field (required)
– 8-10 years of Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry experience, with high customer interaction
– Required skills sets include health services research, health economics, outcomes research, market access, health policy and reimbursement.
– Experience working successfully in matrix environments.
– Track record of working effectively to shape the market and influence key decision makers.
– Excellent French verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluency in English (reading, speaking, writing) essential.
If you would like to join a dynamic and committed team as Senior Manager Health Economics and Market Access France, we look forward to receiving your application.
Innovation in the healthcare field is constantly expanding in all areas (digital, Artificial Intelligence, robot-assisted surgery, medical and surgical procedures, medical technologies, advanced therapy drugs, etc.), which can include complex combinations of therapeutic, diagnostic, or preventive medical technologies, digital or otherwise, and/or drugs and/or procedures.
Our mission is to enable early access and optimal use of all our healthcare technologies for patients by assessing and selecting the relevant market access including innovative payment schemes (value-based access programs, accelerated coverage pathways for innovation, transitional coverage …) and complex purchasing.
This job ad will be unpublished on 26/02/2024.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!