The CF Market Access Associate Director will significantly contribute to the Market Access strategy definition for Vertex CF portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible of its preparation and implementation: Reimbursement dossiers for Transparency Commission, Economic model adaptations for CEESP (cost-effectiveness, budget impact), support of the pricing negotiations. Beyond these preparations, the CF Market Access AD will have direct interactions with three key French Health Authorities to facilitate & Defend Vertex CF portfolio reimbursement status. The CF Market Access Associate Director will also contribute to the early access programs strategy and implementation (internally/Externally).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports National payer strategic planning and execution to advance value and access optimization especially have the responsibility of the Market Access dossiers preparation of each specific payer bodies: Transparency Commission, CEESP and Pricing committee.
- Supports the development of CF Market Access strategies and core pricing & access deliverables (including Early Access Market and Value Maintenance)
- Operating within the affiliate, international and global Market Access, HEOR organization
- Ensures the payer position is consistently represented to internal cross-functional stakeholders
- Ensures robust value proposition and integrated evidence plans into French reimbursement plan and support international Market Access team to optimized to global market access and reimbursement support
- Based on analogues and connexion with French Stakeholders contributes to optimize anticipation and plans to create or defend Market Access Value
- Defines payer evidence requirements for the country, with a clear understanding of trade-offs.
- Works in a multidimensional & collaborative perspective especially with Medical, GAPP, Regulatory and CF Commercial at local level and at international level with Pricing & Market Access, HEOR, and others as needed to shape the right environment for successful reimbursement and local access negotiations.
- Works closely with medical affairs, legal, regulatory, market access and commercial teams, building and leveraging relationships with relevant stakeholders in line with Vertex’s approved and agreed business strategy.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong knowledge of French healthcare system.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate difficult concepts and persuade others
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Relationship building at all levels of the organization and across French stakeholders
- Results oriented with demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as manage initiatives that require collaboration across multiple functional areas.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Display solid ethics and fully comply with all regulatory, legal and industry codes of conduct.
- Oral and written fluency in both French and English
Education and Experience:
- Pharmacist and/or Business School or Specialized Master degree in relevant area of expertise (e.g. epidemiology/ biostatistics, engineering, health economics, public health, public policy) from an accredited university required.
- Prior significant experience in market access in France, gained in an industry or vendor/agency environment around 8 years.
- Significant positive experience in direct interactions with French Health authorities (Transparency commission, CEESP or CEPS).
- Successful experience in developing and/or adapting global economic models to meet country specific HTA requirements or in RWE utilization in a reimbursement perspective.
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to effectively analyse data sets to determine trends and establish strategies.
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation.
Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that Vertex requires COVID-19 vaccination for all employees working in the U.S. as a condition of employment at Vertex, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at Vertex and in our communities safe. This requirement applies to both existing and new employees who may at any time work on-site at a Vertex facility or visit another location on behalf of Vertex (e.g., conferences, customer visits, etc.), including all remote employees. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager, or contact Talent Acquisition.
This job is posted by Vertex.
This link brings you to the website of Vertex.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!