Purpose of the role:
To generate evidence and develop value communications in the field of health economics covering disease burden, clinical trials, health-related quality of life and cost-effectiveness evaluations.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of BSc/MSc in life sciences with two years market access experience or a PhD in life sciences
- Day to day project management and delivery of client reports (MS PowerPoint and MS Word) across a wide variety of therapeutic areas within the approved scope, timelines, and budget under supervision of Principal/Director level scientists. To include:
- pragmatic and systematic literature reviews of clinical efficacy/effectiveness, health related quality of life, health economics, epidemiology and treatment guidelines
- HTA reviews
- medical writing including peer-reviewed manuscripts
- value communications projects such as value dossiers and value messaging to support client market access
- any other evidence generation to support HEOR projects and market access requirements
- Supporting HTA submissions and drafting HTA submission dossiers
- Support the production of proposals in response to client RfPs
- Providing strategic input
- Client focused
- Good communication skills
- Providing non-project contribution
- Great to work with
- Participation in challenging international projects for countries around the globe
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills and the value you contribute to the company
- Great working atmosphere with balanced support and demand
- Individualized career path in a well-established and international company
- Diverse training and personal development opportunities
Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics, and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 150 employees in 11 countries across 4 continents.
Don’t meet every job requirement? That’s okay! Our company is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t perfectly fit every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right person for this role or others.
This job is posted by Creativ-Ceutical.
This link brings you to the website of Creativ-Ceutical.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!