• Creates, implements and drives decision related to the value and access (V&A) strategy at a local level.
• Utilizes insights from cross-functional teams and market research to launch, develop and implement high-quality Patient Access strategic and operational plans.
• Establishes and maintains a strong professional network within the Federal /Regional and local Government authorities, Healthcare providers, Health Economic organizations and other relevant decision making representatives to anticipate and influence legislative P&R trends.
• Communicates relevant changes and trends in local health policy environment and Patient Access activities of new competitors to the cross-functional team.
•Ensures development and implementation suitable tools for internal and external partners in a way of realizing V&A strategy in different financial channels.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Detailed knowledge of pharmaceutical market and healthcare system related to the reimbursement processes, regulatory environment and commercial principles
• Experience with reimbursement dossier compilation
• Proven ability to develop trust-based relationships with key federal stakeholders, experts, KOL’s etc.
• Work experience in a similar position for at least a year or implemented projects in this area is preferable
• Fluent English
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and bonus
Medical insurance (for the employee and children)
Meal allowance, mobile compensation
Flexible working hours
Internal and external educational courses and trainings
Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!