- NRDL preparation and implementation to maximize product reimbursement benefits
- Manage VBP product’s provincial bidding
- Conduct policy-based project standalone, and can lead cross functions complete MA or PA based projects
- Develop relationships and coalitions with health, trade and business organizations as potential coalition partners in advocacy for governmental policies advocated and supported by Teva.
Support PAMA head for PA strategy including:
- Supporting big events like CIIE
- Conduct and support ESG programs in China
- Develop relationships and coalitions with general government beside MA related ones
Support market access strategy generation, implementation and evidence generation, including:
- Demonstrate the capability for policy summarization and analysis, know how to tell products market access storyline and have the awareness of CEA and BIA
- Know cross functional working rational can have a good collaboration with them
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Already Working @TEVA?
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!