Mongkok, Hong Kong.
Overall purpose of job:
- Develop and implement market access strategies and tactics to maximize the access of our stakeholders to our products.
- Manage the coordination of regulatory submission between regulatory affairs, new product planning and business units.
- Address the needs of the dynamic healthcare industry in which patient advocacy is becoming an important part of market access.
- Build stronger, sustainable and strategic relationships with healthcare related government bodies, healthcare agents etc. who may have influencing power to market access.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop & optimize payer value proposition & provide advice on pricing to BU in accordance with payer evidence requirements. Utilize health economic data, outcome research data and clinical evidence where necessary.
- Lead and/or consult in payer research & drive market access relevant customer & competitor insights.
- Monitor political, social and economic trends and analyzes the impact on related therapeutic area.
- Maintain & continuously optimize market access strategy, based on robust understanding of the payer environment, to maximize the value of the product.
- Support the development of company market access strategies and plans.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product market access.
- Collaborate with HCC and Legal counsel to provide solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government and HCPs.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage budget, and oversight of vendor activities.
- Comply with integrity and compliance standards.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree or above
- 4+ years related and reputable experience in healthcare sector in market access (preferred) or strategic marketing
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Experience in Specialty Products (esp. Oncology) preferred
Core competencies required for this role:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Market & Product Knowledge
- Project Management
- Enlistment and Reimbursement
- Partners with Thought Leaders
- Planning & Organization
- Science & Therapeutic Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Resource allocation and ROI oriented
- Understanding of health policy and healthcare
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Business Relationship
- Problem Solving
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!