The purpose of the Lilly Value, Evidence, and Outcomes (VEO) team is to accelerate equitable patient access and transform healthcare delivery through the execution and communication of bold, high impact science. We are looking for talented, energetic, creative, diverse, influential, and collaborative team members to join the VEO function and Team Lilly.
The purpose of the Manager; Economic Modelling role is to work with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams to develop Health Technology Assessment (HTA) related documents (including but not limited to cost effectiveness analysis, cost utility analysis, budget impact model, early-phase model and report writing) and/or facilitate external scientific publications (including but not limited to, abstracts, posters, manuscripts and presentations).
Primary Responsibilities: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
• Document Preparation / Document Management (75%) • Plan, write, edit, review and coordinate the or adaptation of Economic Model and HTA documents
• Conduct quality checks to ensure the accuracy of data included in economic model.
• Collate reviewer’s comments, revise the economic model as required based on internal/external input, and prepare final version of the model along with the report.
• Exhibit flexibility in moving across development and preparation of multiple document types.
• Work with teams to ensure smooth and timely development of economic model and the report.
• Influence or negotiate change of timelines and content with other team members.
• Effectively collect and evaluate information from multiple sources.
• Participate in the Global Economic Model Development
• Knowledge and Skills Development (15%) • Maintain and enhance economic modelling knowledge including, programming skills, alternative platforms and related software
• Maintain basic knowledge of Health Outcomes related research including RWE studies, entry level understanding of economic evaluation; Patient Reported Outcome studies etc.
• Possess overarching view of compound, therapeutic area, and external environment (including competitors) with the ability to modify the economic model as per the country requirement.
• Knowledge Sharing and Consultant Support (5%) • Provide informal coaching to others by sharing technical information, giving guidance, answering questions.
• Recognized for technical expertise in specific economic model & document development.
• Network with others to identify and share best practices globally.
• Contribute to process improvements, suggesting opportunities where appropriate.
• Customer Focus (5%) • Work with internal and external stakeholders to adapt the economic model as per their requirement.
• Engage in activities supporting reward and recognition, teambuilding, and diversity.
• Support cross-functional coaching, mentoring, and training.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with:
• at least 6-10 years experience in drug development and/or knowledge in health outcomes research.
• Experience in medical, scientific or technical writing fields (at least 1 year)
• Have relevant experience in developing economic model
• Cognitive abilities including; verbal reasoning, attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical ability.
• Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
• Strong comprehension and communication skills including the ability to translate and disseminate complex scientific information in a clear and concise manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate within and across teams
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be flexible in varying environments and with multiple customer groups.
• Demonstrated high-level end-user computer skills (e.g., word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentation and templates).
• Demonstrated programming skills in software typically used for health economic modeling, especially in MS Excel with Visual Basics.
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
• Project Management experience would be an advantage
• Epidemiology, clinical pharmacology, therapeutic area, or other medical and scientific specific knowledge and experience (e.g., immunology, diabetes, or oncology expertise).
• Expertise with understanding the pros and cons of different approaches to generate Real World Evidence.
• Publication experience
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email us for further assistance.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
At Lilly we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!
This job is posted by Lilly.
This link brings you to the website of Lilly.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!