Main Purpose Of Role:
Specialist professional individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the area of Market Access.
Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to develop solutions.
• As the Specialist in the Market Access Sub-Function, considered as highly experienced and knowledgeable resource within the organization in building and maintaining market access through creation and maintenance of relationships with health economic opinion leaders, reimbursement agencies, medical associations and primary care organizations.
• Inform and shape opinion regarding the value of company products within the health community.
• Secure reimbursement for products through timely preparation of submissions, effective understanding of local processes and networking with key stakeholders.
• Proactively monitor external environment, customers and competitors to identify opportunities for protecting and improving value capture.
• Optimize payer value proposition and pricing policy.
Education Level: Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Experience : Minimum 7 years
This job ad will be unpublished on 01/03/2024.
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!