Develop provincial and inter-provincial alliance VBP strategies, implement them efficiently, and fully communicate with the team and the headquarters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description):
- Correctly interpret provincial and inter-provincial alliance VBP policies, lead sales and marketing teams to fully discuss, conduct sales impact analysis before and after bidding, and formulate reasonable bidding strategies.
- Monitor and summarize the implementation of existing VBP, conduct monthly reports with headquarters, and regularly share upcoming VBP bidding strategies.
- Visit the bidding offices and medical insurance offices of key provinces, predict National VBP and inter-provincial alliance VBP, put forward rational suggestions on bidding documents and provide feedback to the bidding office.
- Fully communicate with the National Medical Insurance Office to apply for appropriate catalogs and VBP exemptions for innovative products.
- Maintain the VBP database and summarize the key learning of each VBP.
- Collect VBP information in other fields, and regularly share the success factors of other companies and industries with BUD.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, medical related background preferred
- Medical device or consumable tendering, pricing, or reimbursement experience at MNCs for more than 8 years
- Medical consumables VBP experience
- Team management experience. In past work experience, had good connections with external parties, such as the Tendering Office and Medical Insurance Bureau
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- Well-organized and logical thinking
- Proficient in English listening, speaking and expression
- Proficient in excel
- Mature communication & negotiation skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine!
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position.
This job ad will be unpublished on 26/02/2024.
This job is posted by Stryker.
This link brings you to the website of Stryker.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!