HEOR (associate) manager is responsible for the development and execution of high quality HEOR strategic activities to support gaining/maintaining /optimizing optimal reimbursement and market access for Boehringer Ingelheim’s new and existing products, with a focus on delivering robust evidence demonstrating the value of the products and successfully impacting business objectives.
Independently deliver strategic thinking from an HEOR perspective in support of our innovative portfolio.
This role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to align the global and local strategy to support and enhance the value proposition for the market.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Evidence generation: Strategically generate robust evidence that can be used proactively and/or reactively with key decision makers and support the successful pricing & reimbursement and market access of our company products
- Evidence generation: Strategically forward planning to generate payer evidence that further strengthens the value proposition of our brands
- Develop and maintain a network of key national stakeholders who influence market access: Build strong relationships with medical and economic key opinion leaders, organizations and industry peers.
- Develop and maintain a network of key national stakeholders who influence market access: Identify and create opportunities for partnership and collaboration with external experts, academia, consultancies, and selected customers.
- develop and implement innovative materials and tools for use by the field teams that demonstrate the brands value proposition: Work with Market Access colleagues in the development of key value messages for the payer and key stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of health economic and outcomes research methods to address payor’s needs, including budget impact models to assess the economic implications of new formulary cost-minimization, cost-utility, and cost-effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to understand and respond to multiple internal and external customers
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Good project management skills/Strategic thinking in making connections between organization, teams , products, and ideas
- Strong cross-functional management by influence to build solid internal and relevant external networks, particularly key medical and economic stakeholders,to drive for cross-functional success
- Ability to conduct independent research in health economics and outcomes research and present the results/Sound understanding of market access, and pricing & reimbursement
- Experienced in the field of outcomes research, HTA or health economics studies.
- Graduate( B.S. or masters)degree in a relevant HEOR subject area
- BS Pharmacy, + Master’s degree in related field and 3+ years of experience conducting HEOR research.
- Minimum of two years experience of market access with a comprehensive understanding of the pricing /reimbursement environment and the government/payer review process
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Related fields include: Health Economics / Economics, Health Policy, Outcomes Research and Pharmacy Administration
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective. Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Ready to contact us?
Please contact our Recruiting Team: Name, TW: +886-225129622; firstname.lastname@example.org
Accesso al mercato
TW – Boehringer Ingelheim Taiwan Ltd
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!