Belville / Centurion, South Africa.
Other location: Bloemfontein, Benin.
Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments typically require analysis and problem solving within an established framework.
- Identification of relevant publications by HTA agencies in multiple countries/regions (“scouting”).
- Data entry of around 300 data points that need to be identified, selected, and processed from the HTA reports.
- Quality control of entered data.
- Writing a newsletter reporting on HTA and reimbursement policy developments.
- Participation in client project deliverables on diverse research questions and therapy areas.
- Provide insight into the HTA, and pricing & reimbursement processes and policies of countries (requires continuous development gaining knowledge of these systems and staying up to date
- Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements.
- Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions.
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders.
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
- Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support.
- Contributing to learning, development and recruiting.
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences
- 1-3 years of related experience in HTA / Market Access / Pricing and Reimbursement
- Qualification in Health Economics highly beneficial
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Additional language skills required: Portuguese, Italian or Spanish
- Ability to provide high quality work under time pressure
- Ability to identify and relay accurate and relevant information
- Clear communication
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Effective time management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!