Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
Position Summary and Responsibilities:
Xcenda is seeking a director for our Reimbursement and Policy Insights (RPI) team with the ability to perform the following functions:
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully execute projects and deliver novel recommendations to meet client needs
- Drive strategy development to help solve complex reimbursement and patient support challenges
- Monitor changes in the health policy, reimbursement, and patient support landscape and clearly communicate to keep clients informed of potential impact to their business
- Serve as a reimbursement/ patient access subject matter expert and lead new business development initiatives across the organization
- Maintain current, and develop new client relationships in areas of reimbursement, patient support, and health policy
- Develop content marketing materials that highlight Xcenda’s understanding of reimbursement, patient support, and health policy
- Perform interviews and contribute to various industry publications and/or conferences
- Train, supervise, and mentor junior members of the RPI team
- Serve as a senior member of the RPI team and help to ensure the financial success of the team
- Manage multiple large client accounts and ongoing projects while simultaneously focusing on new business development
What your background should look like
Education, Experience, and Skills Requirements
- Graduate degree in healthcare, public health, business, or public policy
- Minimum of 8+ years relevant healthcare policy and reimbursement experience
- Experience in a wide range of topics, including coverage, coding, and payment across commercial and public payers, and patient support services
- Ability to translate detailed technical information to others with limited experience in reimbursement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to occasionally travel
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer a competitive total rewards package which includes benefits and compensation. Our commitment to our eligible population of team members includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, affordable, diverse, and designed to meet the needs of our team members’ and their families. Some of these programs include paid time off including paid parental leave, access to retirement savings vehicles, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, an employee stock purchase program, and other financial, health, and well-being focused benefits.
Because we take a balanced, global approach to our benefits, benefit offerings may vary by location, position, and/or business unit. Some benefits are company-paid, while others are available through team member contributions.
$142,600 – 204,050
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado/California/Washington State-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: Xcenda, LLC
At Xcenda, you’ll work with people displaying brilliant minds, diverse talents, and unrivaled passion to help patients gain access to life-changing therapies. For more than two decades, our team of leading value and patient access experts has transformed evidence, policy insights, and market intelligence into effective market and patient access strategies. Founded in the application of health economics and outcomes research along with reimbursement, we help clients effectively navigate today’s complex healthcare landscape.
Xcenda at varying levels of experience and offers opportunities to work remotely with no centralized location to commute to. All US-based team members are considered for open roles regardless of their geographical location and time zone. Our commitment to clients and to our team members truly makes Consulting Services a special and unique organization. Explore a career that comes with a healthy dose of perks, benefits, and generous incentives — beyond standard health coverage and 401ks. If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, you’ve come to the right place.
Clients count on our reimbursement and health policy expertise to develop strategies that adapt to the changing payer environment and ensure appropriate patient access. Whether it’s designing provider tools that break down complex billing and coding or educating patient support programs , we have the knowledge, experience, and client service skills to create and implement effective strategies for success.
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine prior to your first day of employment. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!