Titusville, NJ, US.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for a Director, Market Access Marketing for the (SCG) Strategic Customer Group. This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will support the Neuroscience Franchise.
The Strategic Customer Group is responsible for the development and execution of strategies that ensure optimal access and reimbursement for the Janssen portfolio. Key stakeholders include health plans, health systems, hospital and physician group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacy providers, pharmacy benefit managers, wholesalers, retailers, federal and state government health care providers and national and regional advocacy organizations. Overall, this individual collaborates with brand and cross-functional partners to develop winning market access strategies and execution programs for the brands within the Oncology franchise. This is a highly visible and strategically critical role.
· Lead a team of SCG marketing professionals and partner with the Neuroscience brand teams to build and deliver well-integrated winning market access strategies
· Work across the broader Janssen organization in developing the business rationale and support for the strategies developed.
· Lead and shape market insights to inform access strategy, ensuring voice of customer is infused
· Work with our RWE, analytics & HECOR teams to develop clear value propositions for our SCG customers to drive access and reimbursement strategies
· Utilize deep understanding of the changing healthcare landscape and the impact on both short- and long-term requirements for delivering sustainable market access and reimbursement strategies
· Collaborate effectively with brand teams and across payer marketing to ensure targeted strategies, priorities and tactics are aligned and support the brand(s) strategies and objectives as well as the needs of the SCG team and it’s customer base.
· Ensure that all payer/institution account management teams are informed, educated, and supported with the right information and materials to ensure solid strategy & program execution.
· Establish the VAP team and self as the market access marketplace experts across the supported franchises.
· Ensure the effective integration and leadership of your team across other VAP team members, peers, internal business partners including but not limited to V&E, Pricing, Quality and HCC/Legal/Regulatory to deliver on commitments and deadlines.
· Partner closely with Account Management of our priority national accounts to develop compliant customer-specific initiatives where applicable that drive greater product awareness, access and patient outcomes for Janssen products.
· Partner across brand and SCG Quality teams to create compliant marketing solutions for wider account management use that drive greater brand benefit and outcomes for our payer and institutional customer.
· Provide support as needed for managed markets assessments of licensing and acquisitions opportunities as well as pipeline stage gate assessments within the franchises.
· Share best practices and scale strategies and programs where applicable.
· Help to fully support launch readiness for key brands in development by aligning all SCG activities related to market access and reimbursement
· Work with SCG MAM peers on monthly/quarterly updates to the SCG LT and Brand leadership
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree or MBA preferred.
· Seven years of progressive healthcare experience required. Pharmaceuticals experience required.
· Three year’s prior marketing experience strongly preferred but would consider candidates with other market access functional experiences (pricing, quality, policy, account management).
· Additional cross functional experiences within sales, sales leadership, finance, business. development, account management, strategy development preferred.
· Experience leading, managing and developing people and teams.
· Ability to effectively operate and lead in a matrix environment required.
· Must demonstrate strong strategy, innovation, collaboration and analytical skills as well as excellent overall business acumen.
· Can communicate effectively with others and defend logical business arguments, including reaching a consensus of opinion when required.
· Ability to work with approved vendors and data /information sources to develop solid business rationale for the proposed strategies.
· Comprehensive understanding of the U.S. Payer and reimbursement market.
· Must have a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure deep understanding of customer challenges and issues that impact the ability of SCG to successful position our products & services.
· A strong communicator that can lead delivery and creation of innovative and tailored communications to educate and mobilize critical stakeholders is required.
· Flexibility to travel within Janssen campuses as needed as this position will be based in Titusville, NJ.
· TBD Required domestic travel up to 25% for required meetings, training, customer visits, etc.
The anticipated target compensation for this role is $157,000-$271,400.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job ad will be unpublished on 13/12/2023.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!