Las Vegas, NV, US.
In your role as a Director, Health Economics Analysis, you will have responsibilities focused on leading client-facing project delivery, business development and team planning. This is an exciting time of development and growth in BresMed. As part of our US growth plans, you will be an important part of the senior leadership team on this Heath Economics Analysis Team (HEAT), which will include opportunities for additional role responsibilities according to the candidate’s strengths and interests, but will certainly include a focus on supporting business development, mentoring and process improvement.
- Take a strategic and technical leadership role on economic modelling and multi-disciplinary projects including global evidence generation and health technology assessment submissions
- Be involved in HEAT leadership discussions and decision making and in business planning within HEAT
- Lead the design and development of transparent and user-friendly economic models throughout the product life cycle, pre- and post-launch for local and global use
- Lead the development of technical reports, user guides and summary slide decks; providing interpretation and methodological detail for economic models; and providing training to local affiliates on their use
- Lead on proposal writing and make use of your client relationships to identify and secure new business opportunities
- Provide formal and informal training of clients and BresMed employees in modelling topics
- Be a mentor for more junior members of the team, setting an example for best practice and supporting their career development
- Hold business-focussed responsibility which may include (but is not necessarily limited to) team leadership through direct and indirect line management, leadership of the development of a client service offering and/or leadership of other activities critical to improving the effectiveness of our team
- Depending on your skills and interest, there may also be opportunities for line management, new methods development and application, presenting and publishing work
You will be an experienced health economics professional with enthusiasm, vision and flexibility. You will need to lead by example upholding and advocating the BresMed values – Everybody Matters, Trusted Relationships, Team Spirit and Excellence – in all aspects of your work. We are looking for an individual who will be motivated by working as part of an efficient, highly functioning team and by holding responsibilities in both client-facing and internal activities.
You will have:
- Several years’ experience in the hands-on design and construction of economic models from within a consultancy, the pharmaceutical industry or a relevant academic environment, ideally having designed and built at least 10 cost-effectiveness and/or budget impact models from concept to conclusion
- Experience is required in at least one of the following areas:
- Experience developing cost-effectiveness and/or budget impact models for global use
- Experience developing HTA reimbursement submissions (such as NICE in England)
- Experience of Excel® and Visual Basic® for Applications (VBA; this is our primary modelling platform)
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills and comfort liaising with technical and non-technical clients (both internally and externally)
- Proven ability to manage projects within timelines, budget and scope
- Experience in scoping new projects and developing proposals
You will have a distinct advantage if you have:
- Experience of programming individual patient simulations or discrete event simulations (preferably in R or VBA)
- Experience programming economic models using R
- Experience of analyzing real world data and US claims data (e.g. MarketScan, Optum)
- Experience of analysis of clinical trial data for use within health economic models, e.g. survival analysis, quality-of-life analysis, and combinations of randomized controlled trial and non-randomized controlled trial data
- Published work in peer-reviewed journals and presented at conferences
- Experience in line management
- Proven ability to lead initiatives designed to make improvements in quality, consistency and/or efficiency, or to drive innovation
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) plus bonus scheme
- Generous PTO – over 35 days
- Matched 401k contribution
- Full healthcare and well-being benefits
- The option for working remotely or hybrid working
Are you interested in working for a truly employee focused company with exceptional work life balance, in a cutting-edge industry, where you can develop globally valued skills and apply your knowledge to improving healthcare?
BresMed is a health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) consultancy that works with pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, helping them demonstrate the clinical and economic value of their products to governments and other healthcare payers and providers.
Everything we do is grounded in our three company principles: Fulfilled Team, Delighted Clients and Thriving Business.
Over that past 15 years we’ve grown to employ over 160 people in the UK, India, Ireland, the Netherlands and the US. As we’ve grown, our commitment to scientific rigor, innovation, employee wellbeing and client success has been unrelenting. Our office dynamic is intellectually stimulating and focused on delivering excellence within a vibrant culture where everybody matters.
We firmly believe that we all have a valuable contribution to make and closely support each other to build a career that suits our skills and personal interests. Many of us joined as graduates and have grown into senior roles
BresMed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of merit, irrespective of protected characteristics and in accordance with legislative requirements.
This job is posted by Lumanity.
This link brings you to the website of Lumanity.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!