Plainsboro, NJ, US.
Responsible for identifying and executing innovative tailored customer solutions in order to capitalize on Regional Account engagement opportunities. Aligns National & Regional Account, Market Access and Franchise strategy, leads internal and external working sessions to uncover customer opportunities, drives the in-house development of and in-market execution of tailored programs that will deliver long-term profitable relationships with key accounts.
Reports to the Senior Director – Commercial Innovation.
Strong collaboration required with Regional Account Teams, Strategy & Innovation, Long Term Strategy, Value Communication and Contracting Strategy colleagues across all franchises.
Interacts internally with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to, Public Affairs, HEOR, Pricing/Insights, Commercial Insights, Legal, Privacy & IT.
External relationships include relevant National & Regional Account team contacts, project specific vendors and consultants, and interactions with the digital health technology marketplace.
- Serves as conduit for field to office insight exchange and alignment. Role is assigned to MAPA Regional Accounts and covers all Novo Nordisk Franchises
- Participates in MAPA Commercial Innovation team strategy development, oversees the development and execution of identified tailored customer programs, contributes to Account Team and Home Office capability building to evolve the customer approach
- Ensures Regional Account, National Account access strategy, key account plans and initiatives are aligned with Franchise strategy, positioning and messaging, and with Novo Nordisk’s long-term goals
- Serves as the first point of contact for Regional Accounts to Franchise Strategy and for Franchise Strategy to National Accounts for input and validation of strategic thinking. Provides proactive communication to both groups of market events and relevant developments
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop and implement a customer specific strategic and tactical approach
- Develops and maintains MAPA Commercial Innovation Initiative Overview & Business Review decks
- Runs internal and external insight exchanges, from content development to meeting execution, to uncover unique customer challenges
- Ensures agreed upon value communications strategies and tailored customer programs are executed in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer needs
- Oversees the implementation of key program metrics. Regularly reviews current program progress to assure programs are on track to accomplish goals
- Serves as customer facing Innovation lead; fosters strong linkage to industry digital/tech ecosystems to leverage learnings as well as identify engagement opportunities
- Share best practices and establish processes to shape Regional Account team and Home Office capabilities to evolve the customer approach
- Adheres to administrative policies and procedures and encourages others to do the same
20-30% overnight travel required.
- A Bachelor ‘s Degree required; major in Business preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in any of the following areas: pharmaceutical sales, marketing, market insights, analytics, pricing, contracting, managed markets, national account management, finance, or consulting
- Strong understanding of the US payer environment, payer market dynamics, payer marketing principles and how market access organizations make decisions across private & public channels
- Have strong interpersonal; communication; analytical and project management skills
- Ability to translate strategies into measurable tactical programs that have high ROI
- Adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Requires leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate a vision and engage people in that vision
- Ability to access and influence various functional areas and motivate groups to action without direct line management responsibility
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
About the Department
Novo Nordisk’s Market Access and Public Affairs team engages diverse stakeholders across political and healthcare landscapes to forge solutions that drive patient access to innovative products. We strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for patients with diabetes, obesity, growth hormone deficiencies and rare bleeding disorders through mutual wins for both Novo Nordisk and our Market Access customers. Our passion for helping people live better lives and our award-winning product pipeline can only be as effective as our ability to provide life-changing information to healthcare providers, key stakeholders and policymakers. Our Market Access and Public Affairs professionals ensure that the latest therapies and products reach the people who need them most, by creating an environment where innovation and chronic disease management drive optimal health outcomes. Are you ready to realize your potential?
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!