East Hanover, NJ, US.
• Represent HEOR function in Medical Tactical Teams for developing medical and HEOR strategies – integrated evidence plans, to demonstrate the value of ipatcopan to payers, population health decision-makers and patients.
• Proactively generate and communicate evidence necessary to optimize patient access and value of Novartis products in the US market.
• Ensure all research is conducted with a high level of scientific rigor.
• Publish and present research accomplishments at scientific conferences and forums and effectively communicate impactful research to diverse audiences.
• Business Partnering – Effectively partner with internal stakeholders, such as Co-Dev, RWE&MI, Value-evidence leads (VELs), Field Medical (MSLs), Medical Affairs, Commercial, Market Access, Scientific Communication, Medical Information, at strategic and tactical levels to shape research partnerships; generate and disseminate robust HEOR findings in support of external stakeholders including SOCs and payers.
• Manage multiple HEOR projects, associated budgets and external & internal partners, while ensuring a high level of scientific rigor and alignment with stakeholders.
• Build robust external institutional and individual level partnerships as needed.
• Be visible as internal subject matter expert for providing critical inputs into product value proposition, evidence generation, field communication tools, market access strategies.
• As a member of the US HEOR team, contribute to department strategy and objectives as well as represent US HEOR on key initiatives.
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between; for AD: $174,400 -$261,600 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
• An advanced degree (masters or doctorate) in health economics, statistics, epidemiology, health policy or related field is required.
• PhD or PharmD with strong focus in Health Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology or related fields is preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in the pharma or healthcare sector, in health economics, market access or related functions/fields is required.
• Expert knowledge of Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Real-World Evidence including study design, methodologies, economic modeling, data sources and analyses is required.
• Deep knowledge of US healthcare financing and delivery system, US payer environment, evolving trends and competitive landscape is required.
• Able to develop a strategic vision by integrating needs of diverse constituencies, scientific considerations and market knowledge to produce best in class results. Demonstrated creativity and effectiveness in addressing strategic challenges.
• A world-class team player and team leader with highly attuned interpersonal skills, strong team building motivational, collaboration and influencing skills necessary to achieve desired outcomes in a matrix, cross-functional environment. Works effectively in a global, team-based organization.
• Innovative and creative “out of the box” thinker who will challenge the status quo to improve operations and facilitate positive change. Able to adapt quickly to changing market conditions, business needs and an evolving product portfolio. Ability to make decisions and drive business even with limited and ambiguous information.
• Able to transition from strategy to implementation and achieve results. Track record of defining and track key metrics to drive organizational. Demonstrates initiative and a strong desire to succeed.
• Ability to create a compelling vision for the organization and lead cultural transformation. Strong focus on culture and role modeling leadership behaviors.
• Up to 20% travel is required
• Position is remote, with preference given to those located/willing to relocate to the East Hanover, New Jersey area
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
This job is posted by Novartis.
This link brings you to the website of Novartis.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!