London / Marlow, UK.
Other locations: Oxford / York, UK.
You will love this role if you:
- Are committed to exceptional modelling and/or meta-analysis (MMA) projects and team leadership that maintain and grow the business.
- Thrive at the intersection of creativity and scientific/technical rigour to solve important HEOR puzzles.
- Want to be a leader in the delivery of innovative MMA solutions.
- Rise to the unique challenge in every proposal you craft to meet our client’s global and multidisciplinary needs.
- Enjoy being a mentor and teaching junior to mid-level modelling team members, contributing to their professional growth.
As part of the OPEN Health Modelling & Meta-Analysis team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Taking responsibility and actively engaging in proposal design and writing, from a methodological and commercial perspective
- Partnering with MMA Centers of Excellence (CoE) leadership in ensuring the pipeline of projects is sufficiently filled
- Taking the lead in writing technical reports and scientific communications
- Setting and managing expectations internally and externally in terms of planning and execution, demonstrating control of the project
- Ensuring the quality of all disciplines within projects, including budgets and schedules
- Leading and managing a variety of projects across other CoEs in a multidiscipline capacity
- Line managing junior/mid-level staff, conducting their performance reviews, and guiding them to achieve their personal and technical development throughout the year
What you’ll bring:
- 5-7+ years’ experience in economic modelling and/or meta-analysis with a consulting company or pharmaceutical company preferred
- A master’s degree or PhD in relevant (health-)economics, public health, epidemiology, mathematics, statistics, or medical field required
- Documented track record for the design and implementation of cost-effectiveness analyses, budget impact analyses, meta-analyses, or other mathematical models
- Experience with programming languages (R, WinBUGS, VBA, etc)
- Prior experience writing proposals, responding to RFPs, and managing project teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to prepare relevant summaries of complex materials
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient well-being
- Diverse, inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!