We are looking for a Health Data Analyst to help us achieve Flo Science goals and objectives in alignment with Flo business strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- MS with 7+ years of experience working as a statistician/statistical programmer in clinical trials, medical and/or behavioural research, and/or digital/mobile health industry, IT startups OR PhD in health data analysis, biostatistics or behavioural health economics;
- Advanced SQL query skills (window functions and queries optimisation);
- Strong working experience with data analysis, visualisation and statistics in Python (preferably) or/and R and data-related libraries (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, StatsModels, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Plotly etc);
- Proficiency planning, creating, programming and managing complex statistical computer databases such as REDCap/Qualtrics;
- Experience applying advanced statistical models such as generalized linear models including mixed models, and survival analysis, logistic regression, decision tree algorithms and Bayesian networks;
- Familiar with data management principles and regulatory requirements for clinical trials and medical research;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau etc) for building dashboards and data visualisation highly desirable.
What you will be doing:
- Work with VP of Science, Science team and Scientific Advisory Board to develop study designs from complex research questions, extract, prepare and analyze big datasets, perform statistical analysis and report findings (tables, graphs, summaries);
- Write statistical analysis plans, perform sample size estimation, and develop reporting specifications for protocols, study reports, scientific abstracts, peer-reviewed manuscripts, and grant proposals (related to data analysis and statistics);
- Work in close collaboration with internal Flo teams (Regulatory, Data Protection and Security, Data Science) to ensure data analysis and sharing follow data sharing policies and regulatory requirements;
- Continuous communication with external collaborators (research institutions and clinical centers) about design, analysis, and results of clinical trials/research studies.
The strength of Flo is built on the capability of its talent. In recognition of this we offer:
- Top of the market salaries
- Career growth, progression and promotion opportunities
- Eligibility for annual salary increases
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP) eligible to all employees
Flo is the most popular health & fitness app globally, used by 200+ million women around the world, with 43 million monthly active users.
At Flo, we’ve created a unique mobile product to help women put themselves first. Using the power of data science, AI, and the knowledge of 100+ medical experts, Flo supports women during their entire reproductive lives and provides curated cycle and ovulation tracking, personalized health insights, expert tips, and a private community to share questions and concerns.
The medical team is responsible for medical content creation and review. We also address user complaints about medical information and can advise other teams on medical issues. We maintain partnership development with international medical and health organizations and associations. Our team builds strong peer-to-peer relationships with American and European medical experts. We conduct both internal scientific research projects and projects guided by partner academic institutions, such as Stanford University, Johns Hopkins University, Northwestern University, The University of Adelaide, and Texas Christian University.
Flo is an international team of highly skilled top talent. We have ambitious and challenging objectives and are committed to granting our team the freedom to explore. Our core cultural values are based on engaging teamwork, continuous improvement, and smart transparency. Our mission fuels our everyday work, and we’re proud of the impact we’re making.
Build the future of women’s health with us.
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.
This job is posted by Euraxess.
This link brings you to the website of Euraxess.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!