Maidenhead, UK / Rungis, France.
Other location: Wiesbaden-Delkenheim, Germany.
The Abbott Diabetes team are currently recruiting for a Global Outcomes Research manager to support market access activities for the ADC portfolio.
They will be responsible for ensuring strong brand uptake and growth worldwide. Working in close collaboration with key cross functional partners primarily in European region but also across the US, LATAM, and APAC region to initiate and execute Outcomes Research/RWE studies and Market Access initiatives to maximize and protect patient access globally across the product life cycle.
They will have responsibility for ensure outcomes are aligned with Global and regional payer needs. They will partner with a worldwide community of well recognized experts/KOLs to ensure the development of state-of-the-art Outcomes Research studies.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure alignment of key internal stakeholders on business priorities and Outcomes Research / market access projects.
- Initiate and execute state of the art Outcomes Research/RWE studies
- Ensure initiation and execution of state of the art Outcomes Research/RWE studies working with well recognized experts/KOL
- Ensure publication of relevant, high-quality data in impactful Outcomes Research publications (including presentation of findings at scientific congresses, key internal cross functional workshop/forum, and manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals).
- Coordinate with countries to best leverage published data to maximize the benefit for ADC. Represent ADC in Global external institutions, ensuring impactful collaboration on common priorities.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree, Masters Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, PharmD, Health Policy, Pharmaco-Epidemiology or Health Economics preferred.
- Experience in consulting, healthcare, pharmaceuticals industry or CRO (contract research organization) within pharmacoepidemiology, HEOR or market access.
- Expertise in Outcomes Research, pharmacoepidemiology, evidence-based medicine, competitive effectiveness research and peer review publication process.
- Ability to analyse information and to assess impact of reimbursement policies on ADC.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication
- Drive for Results.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working At Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!