Janssen Cilag is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager located in Zug, Switzerland to lead accelerated, broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen’s key brands. The successful candidate will play a key role as part of the Market Access team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for an optimal and timely Market access and Pricing of new and already launched assigned products
• Development of Market access strategies and value messages in coordination with local cross-functional product teams, European Market access and Pricing teams and other Janssen affiliates to ensure an optimal use of available information and Market access support
• Preparation of high-quality BAG dossiers and support the negotiations in close collaboration with the local cross-functional product team
• Preparation and management of BAG price reviews of assigned products
• Provide pricing assumptions and scenarios for business reviews and company’s short-, mid- and long-term planning
• Manage the design and implementation of Health economic / Market access projects to generate the necessary data for an optimal reimbursement and lifecycle management for assigned products
• Partnering with various external stakeholders in the Swiss healthcare system to create a strong awareness of the value of our products and ensure optimal patient access
• Represent Market access function at internal and external meetings
• Continuous monitoring of market development and proactive input on necessary adjustments of the Market access strategy
• University degree in life sciences, such as MSc, MD, PharmD or PhD or a health economic education
• At least 2 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical or health related industry environment and first experience in Market Access
• Understanding of the pharmaceutical lifecycle management and the Swiss market access/reimbursement environment
• Profound knowledge in clinical trial design, clinical data management, epidemiology, health economics, evidence-based medicine, preferably experience in at least of one of our core therapeutic areas
• Strong learning agility and ability to adapt in a changing environment
• Accountable, reliable, self-motivating and creative personality
• Very good strategic, analytical, and operational skills with a systematic, proactive, exact working style
• Good communication and presentation skills with the ability to aggregate and convert complex data into simple messages for internal and external clients
• Strong and flexible team player: ability to work in multidisciplinary teams and to develop internal and external networks
• Fluency in German and English, French skills is a plus
Company Background & Culture
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites Johnson & Johnson. J&J embraces research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance health and well-being. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. J&J has more than 250 companies located in 60 countries around the world.
Who is Janssen?
Are you passionate about crafting a world without disease? Do you have expertise in Health Economics and Market Access? At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we use heart, science and creativity to discover groundbreaking medicines. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
This job ad will be unpublished on 22/02/2024.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!