Are you passionate about Sales and have good knowledge about Market Access and Launch of pharmaceuticals in the Nordics? Then you might be the right candidate for our BD role with a core focus on helping IQVIAs life science clients gain market access and maximize asset value across the Nordics.
The key focus will be to promote and sell IQVIA services along the Market Access and Product Launch value chain.
Together with your colleagues from Sales and the consulting team, you will identify opportunities to advance and accelerate our clients’ Market Access process, and ultimately ensure patient access to appropriate and optimal treatment and healthcare services.
- Build and drive the sales pipeline of IQVIAs services and ensure we build leads and deliver business across our portfolio of Nordic clients.
- Engage as specialist in developing IQVIAs solutions around:
- Product and Access Strategy
- Evidence and Value Optimisation
- Strategy implementation
- Make sure we communicate IQVIA capabilities proactively in the Nordic market and share success stories amongst clients
- Connect our assets and build the IQVIA way for servicing the Nordic clients
- Orchestrate engagements across our Key Client Portfolio together with other sales specialists
- You drive the innovation agenda within Market Access services to ensure we are delivering cutting edge services.
- Educate the larger IQVIA organization about our Nordic Market Access capabilities, and make sure to use the breadth of our organization to search for new client engagements.
IQVIA Services to orchestrate include amongst others
- Pricing and Reimbursement Landscaping
- KOL identification and influence networks
- Pricing, contracting and reimbursement strategies
- Primary Market Research HEOR & payer evidence generation
- Health Technology Assessment benchmark and insights
- HTA dossier development & submission
- Commercial planning and execution
- State-of-art data solutions
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Marketing, Economics, Business Administration) or equivalent
- Proven track of commercial engagement and delivering on sales targets
- Experience in Nordic Market Access and Product Launch for innovative medicines
- Excellent personal and business communication skills and agile ways of working
- Understanding our clients in life sciences – their activities, their challenges, as well as their potential needs for our solutions to drive better outcomes
- Collaborates across the local and global teams to reach results fast
- Fluency in English
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply using the button on this page and attach your most recent CV. CV in English is preferred.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!