Barcelona, Spain / Toronto, Canada.
As a Senior Medical Writer/Market Access Writer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing manuscripts for peer-review publications in the HEOR/market access field, and addressing comments from reviewers
- Developing abstracts and posters for conferences
- Writing clear, grammatically correct, technical, and creative medical/scientific text for a variety of audiences (e.g. healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical sales teams, and patients)
- Providing editorial support through proofreading and data checking of a variety of medical writing projects
- Ensuring the accuracy of all information, data, and references for the publications/documents produced
- Ensuring projects remain within specification and liaising with clients to negotiate changes where necessary
- Being proactive in tracking projects and chasing comments from clients and authors as well as determining timelines
- Working on a variety of projects at the same time, and across multiple disease areas
- Learning and understanding new therapy areas quickly and comprehensively, inspiring confidence in the client
Desired background and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in life science (biological sciences, biomedical sciences or biochemistry, or a closely related subject) and a strong academic record
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience as a medical writer in English language
- A strong work ethic and a solution-focused ‘can-do attitude combined with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- A passion for medical communications and education
- The ability to work effectively in teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to show project management skills
- Provide Junior writers with needed support
- Being international:
- be part of an international, multicultural environment of 6000+ talented people from over 60 countries and 5 continents.
- Office location: Barcelona, Paris, Nantes, London, Sofia, Montreal, or Toronto
- Personal development:
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world.
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level.
- Take advantage of over 500+ training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep.
Type of contract: Permanent position
Who are we?
Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7,500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here’s what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 – the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate’s shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
How to apply?
Please provide a cover letter to accompany your CV on the website
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!