The position of Price and Reimbursement (P&R) & New Product Planning (NPP) Specialist is accountable supporting Takeda Iberia’s P&R and NPP strategy including it’s related projects. This role will support the company’s pricing and reimbursement strategy with special focus on launching new drugs.
This position will be part of the PVA team and work closely with a wide array of cross-functional teams spanning Medical Affairs, Commercial, Regulatory Affairs.
- Collaborate in the development of international price strategies, as well as in projects and value documents generated by Corporate, providing the Iberia market perspective.
- Develop and execute strategic projects related with P&R and NPP and assets.
- Collaborate with the NPP team on the identification of critical pricing and market access related components and local value proposition for mid and late stage assets.
- Be part of LOC workstreams for priority assets to ensure advancement of key activities including market access planning, stakeholder engagement, payer and HTA assessments as well as a consolidated point of view on opportunity sizing
- Collaborate with the NPP Head and the LOC NPP crossfunctional team on the development of the NPP Plans for the priority assets.
- Lead preparation and delivery of periodic management reports, as well as keeping tools, systems and platform current and up to date with dedicated project management support
- Analyse P&R status for the main Takeda competitors or price comparators
- Generate and maintain a repository of all the key P&R evidence submitted to Health Authorities
- Provides P&R insights for MRP development, including price erosion impact.
- Update information on pharmacotherapeutic guidelines and drug prescription to support pricing strategy.
- Takes care of all price monitoring – related activities, e.g., tracking of all prices of Takeda in Iberia, selected competitors prices for consideration in developing product.
- Provide tools to reveal net price for products / gap on hospital level.
- Obtains strong understanding of relevant TAs, their disease mgmt. and the current position of our product within the TA.
- Understands government priorities which have the potential to impact market access.
- Monitor and anticipate HC trends and changes.
- Analyze the market, competitors plans, message (differentiate our product from competitors), prices and access.
- Track competitive pricing landscape, including latest strategies and techniques.
- Organize and attend meetings with key stakeholder groups.
- Support on P&R and Health Economics evidence generation and update.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., business, chemistry, biology); Advanced Degree (MBA, PhD, PharmD) preferred
- Valuable Postgraduate Master in Pharmaceutical Industry
- At least 3 years in pharmaceutical commercial, accessor medical roles (brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, new product planning, managed markets);
- Significant experience in P&R, Early Asset and New Product Planning strongly preferred
- Experience defining disease area strategies or corporate strategy experience required
- Significant experience working with cross-functional teams, including senior leaders, to accomplish shared goals and ability to achieve results and deliverables
- Ability to effectively translate clinical evidence to a scientific value proposition in order to address the unmet needs of the payers
- Academic knowledge of pharmaceutical products and relevant legislations
- Creative Thinking – Ability to generate new concepts and ideas which improve understanding of a situation and /or create competitive advantage
- Strong analytical skills- including experience with developing and testing assumptions, developing forecasts, determining commercial value, assessing risk and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative research
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate clinical/scientific information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to address conflicts and work to mutually agreeable solutions.
- Collaborative and inclusive ap
- Proactiveness, resilience, open to new things, and with the “can do” mindset, that can embrace change and ambiguity
- Diplomacy skill in professional relationships
- Strong ability to work in team
- Good judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Fluent Spanish and English
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!