For our headquarters in all Europe we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position: Senior Manager – Global Oncology Pricing, Reimbursement & Access (m/f/x).
This role could be filled in one of our European affiliates (European Affiliates | Daiichi Sankyo).
The Senior Manager Global Oncology Value Access & Pricing will both develop and execute the market access and pricing strategies for the assigned asset. This person will own the pricing and access strategy for current oncology assets as assigned. This person will be responsible for providing strategic and technical expertise to drive the success of the asset. As per life cycle progress, this individual will develop and support the PRA strategies and tactics of the multiple indications as they materialize.
With manager oversight, the individual will lead global pricing strategy development, access strategy development and partner with stakeholders in the development of innovative access solutions. The role involves establishing strong working relationships with the Regional and Local Access leads; and strong collaborations with global functions including but not limited to HEOR & RWE, Commercial, Marketing, Medical, Clinical Development, Public & Government Affairs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of innovative / impactful pricing, reimbursement, and access strategies working cross-functionally / regionally for launch and follow-on indications
- Lead in the creation of payer value messaging and payer support materials
- Lead and conceptualize pricing, access, and reimbursement market research studies to inform competitive landscape, go-to- market strategies and pricing policies; in collaboration with key regions/markets
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Collaborate and provides input to Clinical on trial design, endpoints, evidence generation plans, and comparators to support optimal price, access, and reimbursement
- Contributes as an individual/matrix team member to the development and implementation of global pricing policies & providing global payer insights to internal stakeholders
- Enhance information exchange and best practice sharing across regions; drive adoptions of pricing tools and resources
- Lead and contribute to internal initiatives to expand expertise within pricing and market access group by fostering a culture of training and learning, both on the job and by external training and learning opportunities
- Ensure pricing inputs & assumptions are incorporated into the forecasting and strategic planning process
- Provide timely pricing input to key planning processes for Brand planning and portfolio review
Education & Professional Experience:
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in (health) economics, health policy, pharmaceutical sciences, or other relevant qualification
- Experience in the health care field, including significant experience in pricing, reimbursement, and market access for pharmaceuticals
- Sound knowledge of global healthcare systems and pricing and reimbursement requirements, and ability to tailor strategies to a diverse set of market types including EU5 and key global markets in private & public settings
- Experience in developing payer value tools e.g., value messages and general communication strategy related to payers for US and global markets
- Proven track record in pricing research and a strong technical understanding of pricing best practices (e.g., payer research methods, qualitative and quantitative pricing assessments, and awareness/understanding of international reference pricing)
- Knowledge of clinical trial designs; sound understanding of clinical development & life cycle
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Ability to travel as the business requires – up to 20%
Why work with us?
Working at Daiichi Sankyo is more than just a job – it is your chance to make a difference and change patients’ lives for the better. We can only achieve this ambitious goal together. That is why we foster a culture of mutual respect and continuous learning, with a strong commitment to inclusion and diversity. Here, you will have the opportunity to grow, think boldly, and contribute your ideas. If you have a proactive mindset and passion for addressing the needs of patients, we eagerly await your application.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
With over 120 years of experience and more than 17,000 employees in over 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo is dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering new standards of care that enrich the quality of life around the world.
In Europe, we focus on two areas: The goal of our Specialty Business is to protect people from cardiovascular disease, the leading cause of death in Europe, and help patients who suffer from it to enjoy every precious moment of life. In Oncology, we strive to become a global pharma innovator with competitive advantage, creating novel therapies for people with cancer.
Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries and Canada.
This job ad will be unpublished on 26/02/2024.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!