Home-based, UK / Germany / Switzerland.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing:
With limited or no supervision, plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more complex projects. May lead or direct projects for selected key clients. May act in liaison with other departments. Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives EU growth of the team and service offerings within the pan-European market access consulting group
- Develop pan European market access strategies for clients and guide team members on implementing and executing those strategies together with our clients
- Designs and implements health outcomes and / or economic studies – from study concept stage to final report.
- Develops and / or reviews study reports, scientific publications, abstracts, and posters
- Provides senior leadership on multiple client accounts
- Responsible for strategic management of certain accounts or clients
- Responsible for leading proposal writing, contracting, client presentations, and pricing
- Supports goals for business unit / practice area growth
- Trains, and mentors junior staff and supports the development of succession plans for junior team members
- Ensures timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of all services
- Demonstrates commitment to the firm and inspires / mentors fellow employees
- Maintains chargeability by providing project input/guidance
- Consistently meet the goals of both the AB Core Competencies, including Leading client focus, Driving business results, Delivering quality products, Driving quality improvement and Modeling leadership.
What your background should look like:
- Business Insights
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drives for Results
- Ensure Accountability
- Functional Knowledge
- Manages Ambiguity
- Manages Complexity
Experience and Educational Requirements:
A postgraduate degree (e.g., Ph.D., M.D.) in a relevant discipline preferred. Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. in Health Economics, Pharmacy Administration, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Public Health Policy) as the minimum educational requirement with at least 8-10 years of practical experience. Tenure including significant experience in European market access either in consulting and/or respective function in the pharmaceutical industry.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
Possesses and applies an advanced knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of projects of major complexity, sufficient to teach others. Must have achieved recognized standing in the professional field through original contribution.
- Structured and well organized
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Broad technical knowledge of outcomes research and health economics
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
- Analytical and statistical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic
- Be able and willing to travel if and when required
Xcenda, a business unit of AmerisourceBergen Corporation, is an integrated, world-class health care consulting organisation focused on value, reimbursement and patient access. For more than 25 years, Xcenda has helped global biopharmaceutical companies as well as emerging early-phase firms successfully commercialise innovative medical treatments and technologies in complex and cost-constrained global markets. Our broad, yet strategically connected, array of consulting services supports all phases of the product lifecycle. Our experts provide customised solutions and innovative approaches that crystalize and communicate the value of pharmaceuticals and other healthcare technologies.
As a member of the Xcenda team, you will be working, learning, and teaching alongside intelligent, collaborative, and experienced professionals who are inspired by what they do and highly motivated to make a difference. You will experience what we call “Commitment that Counts” – a belief and attitude we all share. It is the commitment that we have to our clients, to each other, and to the patients we serve that makes Xcenda such a special and unique organization and more than just a place to work. We are a group of highly motivated people — all dedicated experts in what they do — who value accountability, collaboration, customer focus, innovation, integrity, and passion. We believe life is meant to be pursued and enjoyed through creative thinking, ethics and bringing an entrepreneurial spirit to everything we do.
Share in our commitment to excellence. Play a vital role in helping patients gain access to life-saving therapies. Take the next step today and learn how you can join our team.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
Affiliated Companies: Xcenda GmbH
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!