As an Associate you will be solving healthcare’s most challenging issues by applying the insights coming from RWE exploration. You will be working in a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment where you can leverage the most globally extensive assets of IQVIA to accelerate new business growth. You will be collaborating closely with senior team members to support team’s business development and delivery efforts. You will usually be staffed on 1-3 projects in parallel ensuring a broad exposure to the wide range of activities that the MEP undertake in a rapid timeframe.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to aid the development of recommendations for clients
- Supporting the preparation, execution and follow up of client meetings and workshops
- Participating in the development of project methodology and innovation guidelines
- Conducting independent desk research to specific briefs using internal and external sources
- Contributing to creation of reports, presentations, and other client deliverables
- Assisting in the development of proposals for clients
- Supporting discrete initiatives around IQVIA’s broad RWE strategy and own M&A activities
- Developing your knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through on-the-job exposure and formal training.
- Provide project support across multiple parts of the MEP business: Secondary data offerings, Patient Centric Studies and R&D Consulting
Qualifications and experience:
- Master degree with a strong academic track record in life sciences, technology, maths, engineering, economics, business or other related field. PhD degree is a plus
- Solid track record of extra-curricular achievement
- Previous exposure to the health care industry and/or consulting is a plus
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and a passion for the healthcare/life sciences industry
- Proven analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to build long-lasting relations and credibility with external and internal contacts
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work within tight deadline
- Full professional proficiency in oral and written English
- Strong IT literacy e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong commitment to rapid learning and skill development
- The role is available in hybrid format
- Right to work full time in Portugal is obligatory
- The role is available as of April/May
- Please submit your CV in English.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Medical Evidence Practice (MEP)
As the Medical Evidence Practice, we support the expansion of patients’ access to innovative medicines by planning, generating and disseminating high quality medical evidence.
We do this by designing and delivering innovative, technology-enabled evidence programs for the pharmaceutical industry. We apply scientific rigor and advanced analytics to real world data in order to help our clients improve population health. Our entrepreneurial team works globally, partnering with regional colleagues throughout IQVIA to diagnose critical business issues and deliver evidence-based solutions.
We are strategic thinkers, innovative technologists, deep subject matter experts and data evangelists passionate about driving better performance in healthcare. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and disruptive.
- Become part of a recognized global leader in Real-World Evidence (RWE) still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care
- Start your career with an organization that encourages and invests into continuous professional and personal development
- Shape evidence generation strategies and deliver studies with the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets and best in class experts
- Shape your professional path by gaining exposure to diverse geographies, capabilities and vast therapeutic, information and technology areas
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
This job ad will be unpublished on 06/03/2024.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!