We are looking for a Director Market Access, AMEA & Rest of the World (ROW) to enable Access to our Nutritional Solutions.
Are you interested to impact People’s Health with Purpose and Results; do you have a growth mindset ? Then this could be the perfect opportunity to enhance and advance your career, by joining our Global Market Access team!
Danone Specialized Nutrition is pioneering in health innovations grounded in science for those who have specific nutritional needs. We draw on our specialized nutrition research capabilities as well as our expertise to develop innovative products that impact health and support people’s specific nutritional needs.
Specialized Nutrition Division is an essential part of delivering our Danone mission to bring health through food to as many people as possible and fulfilling our ‘One Planet. One Health’ vision to life.
About The Role
You will be responsible to develop and drive the execution of the Region market access strategies to shape and grow RX business, matching the healthcare systems, Go-To-Markets business models and categories ambition. You propose and execute market access strategy and plans to enable market entries and win in a sustainable and profitable manner. In close collaboration with AMEA and ROW markets, you will strengthen our market access capabilities & drive activation.
You will report to the Senior Director Global Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy and Market access and be a member of the Global Market access leadership team.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the Specialised Nutrition (SN) category strategies and business performance by identifying, leading and shaping new growth spaces relevant to obtain the optimal reimbursement/funding in the Region
- Build and leverage Health economics (HE) and Real World Evidence (RWE) arguments, strategic partnerships to demonstrate Value that meet payers’ requirements & types for relevant regions.
- Develop innovative access approaches integrating new business models and GTM strategy to be competitive for our in-marketed and pipeline innovations.
- Be the voice of market access in decision-making forum (science and business), representing your region.
- Monitor healthcare landscape across AMEA/ROW to guide categories decision.
- Spend time in key markets to engage multilevel stakeholders internally and externally, to drive access, understand payers’ needs and build a network of payers/decision-makers
- Ensure market access excellence in key Fundamentals & capabilities in markets
- Experience 15+ years, proven-track record experience(s) in Market Access/Health economics/payers’ engagement internationally
- Education MS/Doctorate in Healthcare/Science, and combined with a Health Economics/Business degree is a plus
- Creative thinking to drive value creation and problem-solving.
- Strategic Leadership to lead and navigate across Global teams and International affiliates’ teams
- Excellent ability to influence and convince internal and external stakeholders
- Strong Analytical skills
- A growth mindset with a doer attitude
- Ability to think ‘Out-of-the box’ and drive innovative strategy in various healthcare systems
- Bring outside in to influence innovation/evidence relevant for the zones
- Enthusiastic, accountable while being an authentic team player
- Business fluency in English
- Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
- Danone SN is developing and commercializing nutritional solutions that help people live better, longer, and healthier. Building on more than a century of research and innovation, Danone SN has harnessed the power of life-changing and life-saving nutrition to create a leading specialized nutrition portfolio that can change a health trajectory for life. With its nutritional solutions, Danone SN supports healthy growth and development during the first 1000 days and helps to address some of the world’s biggest health challenges; pre-term birth, faltering growth, food allergy, rare metabolic diseases, age-related conditions and chronic disease, such as frailty, cancer, stroke and early Alzheimer’s disease.
- Working at Danone, you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Alpro, Activia and Aptamil and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world, One Planet One Health.
- We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
- *all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
This job is posted by Danone.
This link brings you to the website of Danone.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!