Market Access has developed into a department key for the commercial value of both the marketed and development portfolio of Bayer Pharma. The Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) & Real World Evidence (RWE) Manager Benelux will create and use Budget Impact and Health Economic (BI&HE) models ensuring and maintaining market access at value maximizing Price and Reimbursement (P&R) status. You will develop files, hereby collecting local data through Delphi panels and other, resulting in fact-based forecasts. The HEOR & RWE Manager Benelux also develops business models to demonstrate the added value of our must-win brands. The HEOR&RWE Manager Benelux will actively support the preparation of Managed Entry Agreements with the authorities with direct impact on Pharma business performance. This position will have a Benelux focus and will be actively contributing to global and regional HE&value-based projects and to RWD/RWE strategies/ projects at local and global level.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- Creating/adapting HE&BI models and reports based on sound economic, statistic and scientific data and pro-actively plan, manage and follow-up customization of HE models ready in due time reflecting local medical practice.
- Ensure high quality real data and evidence collection by Delphi panels, F2F contacts and other projects.
- Actively engage in national and international strategic discussions regarding development of RWE and usage in P4P deals for cell and gene therapies (EUHTA, EHDS, EU DARWIN, etc.).
- Responsible for supporting cross-functional teams in setting up evidence development and identifying market opportunities by analyzing healthcare databases and other RWD.
- Share best practices regarding RWE Market Access use on country/cluster level and global level and identify common/shared experiences and pain points.
- Act as a link between the EMEA cluster and the global organization/project teams.
- Creating/adapting BI files – in close collaboration with Market Access – in line with strategy and prepare sound business forecast early onwards to enable Nuclei in the creation of optimized IBPs.
- Providing support during P&R and listing negotiations to guarantee an optimal outcome.
- Training internal colleagues cross-departemental on Excel, forecasting, HEOR etc.
- Providing input and budget estimations on horizon scanning for budget discussions with the authorities.
- Providing, after full internal alignment, support in HE, BI & price-related activities to external stakeholders to assure correct prices & notifications of sales.
Your internal work relations include all chapters and global functions within Market Access. Your external work relations include external agencies.
Patients first! At Bayer Pharmaceuticals, we are passionate about shaping the future of patient care. By focusing on prescription products in cardiology and women’s health, we propose new treatments for cardiovascular diseases and drive innovation for women. By concentrating on specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology, we fight cancer, treat hemophilia and protect vision. Our mission is to research, develop, manufacture and market specialized products that improve the health of people throughout the world. Are you just as committed, focused and passionate as we are about shaping the future of health care?
Who You Are:
- University degree in Science, preferably an MD or Pharmacist, preferably in combination with an Economical degree and/or a focus/special interest in HE and Market Access.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical sector especially with forecasting, liaising of drug product pricing & reimbursement, listing processes and/or RWD collection.
- Proven ability to understand and clearly communicate medical scientific and HE topics.
- Advanced knowledge to analyze and manage high amounts of information and numbers.
- Good negotiation and liaising skills.
- Experience in working in, motivating and leading cross functional teams in a positive and achievement-oriented work environment.
- Fluent in English and local language, as well as strong intercultural skills.
What Bayer Offers You
As a modern employer, we take care of our employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. We offer our employees a wide range of career prospects, a modern working environment and competitive compensation. Bayer employees benefit from great employment conditions, such as:
- An excellent competitive salary based on a 40-hour workweek
- An additional 8% holiday allowance, year-end premium, and a bonus (based on company results)
- 34 days of leave, of which 5 are reserved for days the office is closed
- In this position you have the choice to work from home partially (min two days per week at the office). You will receive a compensation for internet usage
- A solid retirement plan and bicycle lease plan
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop
Be innovative, be Bayer. We shape the future of everyday health, patient care and agriculture. Together, we can advance health and nutrition for all. Guided by our purpose ‘science for a better life’, rooted in our LIFE-values and steered by the organization’s strategy, we reach for our ambitious vision. Help bring this vision to life: Health for all, hunger for none.
Interested In This Position?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply online by sending us your resume and cover letter. Do you have a question or do you want to learn more about the position? You can always contact Suzan Felix.
What can you expect? The application process consists of a phone screening, a personality questionnaire and a reasoning test and an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
This job is posted by Bayer.
This link brings you to the website of Bayer.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!