Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Health Economics, Pricing & Market Access Manager located in Pefki, Greece.
The Senior HEMAR & Pricing Manager is responsible to secure and maintain timely and broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen`s key assets in the strategic therapeutic areas under responsibility. They must develop and demonstrate strong people leadership and coaching skills, through directly leading a HEMAR Specialist.
The Senior HEMAR & Pricing Manager will lead all pricing activities of the Market Access department for Greece, Cyprus and Malta through directly leading a Pricing Specialist.
The Senior HEMAR Manager must also demonstrate strong ability work strategically and operationally, with a passion for team development and people growth . The Senior HEMAR Manager will work closely with colleagues from regional and global Market Access, as well as with other functions: commercial, clinical, medical affairs, regulatory and external affairs and should possess the drive and vision to accelerate Janssen’s ability to address significant unmet need for patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that P&R and Market Access priorities are incorporated in the disease and brand strategy and strongly supported by clinical rationale and value demonstration
- Develop country specific value story, plan and execute local evidence generation to support the implementation of the strategy
- Develop and execute pricing and market access strategies and tactics that maximize access of the current and future portfolio
- Provide expert input to Global & Regional Market Access Team into the preparation of value dossiers, Cost Effectiveness Analysis, Budget Impact model required by local authorities as well as adapt dossiers and market access tools to country-specific needs
- Timely secure access to Janssen compounds in line with pricing guidance
- Manage the allocated Market Access budget
- Staying externally focused, ensure at least 40% of time allocated to field access activity.
- Build credible and data-led relationships with key stakeholders who share the objective of accelerating access to patients.
- Strategically map and lead payer interactions with hospital directors / pharmacy directors within Key Accounts for afore-mentioned disease areas and products – ensure hospital formulary listing for strategic products under responsibility.
- Oversee the development of patient access programs to ensure access to patients in urgent need.
- Understand the legal and compliance environment and drive collaboration to ensure that all Market Access activities comply with regulatory requirements, public policies/guidelines, and with corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external market access stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate projects with external stakeholders to provide the health economic evidence/value needed to gain and maintain reimbursement as well as demonstrating added value with our products to regional stakeholders.
- Lead initiatives that raise awareness of medical needs and identify patient and treatment pathways within Janssen therapeutic areas and introduce initiatives that illustrate the value of effective treatment within those areas. Manage key national stakeholders such as, government agencies (MoH, EOPYY, EOF), key hospital directors and pharmacy heads, Regional Health Authorities (YPEs).
- In alignment with Sales/Marketing Management develop market access tools as presentations, budget impact models etc. for designated products to support affiliate staff meetings with clinic heads, hospital administrators / pharmacy directors and other decision-making bodies to demonstrate added value with our products.
- Manage designated collaboration projects and best-practice sharing initiatives within the GPR cluster. Being an expert within market access that can mentor other colleagues.
- Ensure that all pricing activities directly allocated to the Pricing Specialist are successfully and timely executed for Greece, Cyprus and Malta.
- University Degree in Economics/Health Policy or scientific degree with a post-graduate education in Economics or Health Policy.
- At least 5-6+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a strong understanding of the Greek healthcare policy, pricing and reimbursement system, Health Technology Assessment, and pricing decision-making processes and proven track record of successful implementation of access strategies and RMB Negotiations.
- Expertise in HE, HTA, Epidemiology, Health Policy, clinical trial design, clinical data management. Understanding data generation/analysis internal processes and rules, planning and implementation.
- Strong recent track-record in Market Access and P&R experience in Greece.
- Significant personal experience in preparation and execution of RMB negotiation
- Able to work in a complex matrix organization. Customer oriented and Team builder: cooperates across boundaries and the matrix. Builds’ trust, promotes inclusion and respect for others. Aligns individual and team objectives.
- Able to network and develop strong, trusted, sustainable relationships with relevant Stakeholders, identifying opportunities for partnering on strategic projects
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hand-on execution and a high work capacity; able to prioritize, keeping focus and developing action plans to deliver results
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, ability to influence and achieving own goals; ability to communicate complex or technical content in a convincing way to non-technical audiences
- Project management competencies and Problem-solving skills. Leverages external sources to complement internal capabilities. Aligns work and resources to reinforce priorities.
- Good communicator and negotiator: direct, open and honest. Seeks differing viewpoints and listens to others. Speaks out on challenges and risks. Escalates issues appropriately.
Leadership Behaviors Required
- Live Our Credo: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
- Connect: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
- Shape: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
- Grow: Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in Greece, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
This job ad will be unpublished on 01/03/2024.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!