For our headquarter in Munich we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position European Health Economics Outcomes Research & Real World Evidence Senior Manager Oncology (m/f/x).
The Senior Manager HEOR & RWE leads the development of the European HEOR and RWE strategy for the product(s) he/she is responsible for, in order to maximize the outcomes in terms of Market Access across Europe. He/she will be coordinating and leading all activities needed to successfully execute and implement this strategy across Europe, including data/evidence generation for HTA, payers and other relevant stakeholders.
Reports to the HEOR and RWE Director for Oncology Europe.
- Drives the development, execution and implementation of the European HEOR & RWE strategy for products/indications under his/her responsibility.
- Co-develops the Market Access plan for his/her products with the Pricing and Market Access Product Lead to ensure the evidence generation plan supports the Market Access needs.
- Drives the country needs assessment and derives strategy for timely delivery of all data/HEOR&RWE deliverables needed for HTA/pricing & reimbursement applications and negotiations with national bodies and regional / local customers.
- Leads all necessary regional HEOR& RWE studies and development of economic model (cost-effectiveness, burden of illness, budget impact etc. ) for products/indications under his/her responsibility. Provides input into global HE model development and validates for EU region.
- Supports the development of the Global Value Dossier and/or develops an European Value Dossier to support, facilitate and speed-up preparation and submission of country HTA/pricing and reimbursement dossiers.
- Actively supports country value dossiers and model adaptations to ensure proper country HTA/p&r submission.
- Fosters cross-functional collaboration with his/her regional business partners to ensure alignment of HEOR /market access strategy with medical and commercial functions.
- As member of the brand and launch teams, contributes to the Brand / Launch Plan and activities and provides input into the Lifecycle Management Plan
- Works closely together with medical affairs colleagues to ensure timely and proper RWE generation.
- Collaborates closely with the global HEOR Product Lead(s) and provides relevant input to ensure that clinical trials and global evidence generation programs deliver the data/evidence required for successful market access in the European region. Validates health outcomes endpoints for integration in pivotal studies.
- Ensures external view/validation of strategy and deliverables via partnering with HEOR experts, CROs, thought leaders (advisory boards etc.)
- Timely develops and executes an HEOR publication plan and ensures proper dissemination and communication of the evidence in peer-review journals and at scientific conferences.
- Develops value messages as well as tools needed to support formulary discussions/negotiations.
- Ensures roll-out of the necessary HEOR and RWE training activities across the different access functions and customer facing roles, as well as cross-functionally (e.g. training of economic and value messages for medical affairs and commercial colleagues).
Personal skills and professional experience:
- University degree (e.g. master’s degree in economics, pharmaceutical sciences, or similar level)
- Minimum 7 years of demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical company in HEOR and RWE. Both national and international/European experience required
- Recent experience in working in Oncology portfolio is a must
- Deep understanding of the EU4 & UK Market Access need
- Personal values matching Daiichi-Sankyo values: integrity, collaboration, commitment and courage are our basic values for the day-to-day interactions with customers and colleagues
- Highly self-motivating personality with Positive can-do attitude
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix organization
- Strategic mind-set and open-minded to foster innovation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven technical skills to ensure hands-on and pragmatic approach
- Possesses high level project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver to deadlines and budget
- Fluently in English (written and spoken)
- Willingness to travel if required
What we offer
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients’ needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients’ lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!