Would you like to be part of shaping the future of access for Finnish patients to our numerous rare disease medicine launches in this rapidly changing health care environment?
We are looking for a Head of Patient Value & Access and Public Policy to join our ambitious and values-driven leadership team in Finland. To enhance better health and a brighter future for patients, we ensure that what we do is simple, adaptable, innovative and in collaboration across the Nordics.
We put the patient in the center of everything we do. Access to new innovative medicines is a key priority for us and our R&D efforts are focused on four therapeutic areas: Rare Diseases, Neuroscience, Gastroenterology and Oncology. We also make targeted R&D investments in Plasma-Derived Therapies and Vaccines. Locally we drive several clinical and RWE studies as well as innovative digital initiatives to make a difference for the patients’ lives.
Here is what your new manager, General Manager Finland, Sanna Venetvaara says about how the leadership work and drives the agenda for Patient Value Access and Public Policy;
“You will be joining our team at an exciting time, as we are growing in many of our key therapeutic areas, and at the same time preparing for the future launches mainly in the rare diseases area. Our environment is activity based and you will enjoy creating results in sprints. We learn and fail fast, and we leverage and develop on each other’s’ skillsets and personalities.”-
As our new Head of Patient Value & Access and Public Policy you will be leading a highly professional team of Market Access Managers, Public Policy and Patients Advocacy Leads. Additionally, you will also manage our communications strategy. At Takeda, you have great opportunities to collaborate and network with your colleagues across country borders.
Does this sound like you? Then we can’t wait to meet you
You want to contribute to the achievement of business success by putting the patient’s needs and safety into primary focus, and your strong capability in looking for the future trends and changes in the industry, leads your strategical thinking accordingly.
Furthermore, we think you;
- Have significant knowledge and network within the Finnish healthcare system including the payers as well as the regional and national treatment deciding bodies
- Want to develop strong external strategy for engagement with policy makers, patient associations etc.
- Want to develop ways of working in the PVA department to meet the future therapy area and market access needs of mainly rare diseases medicine launches
- Have experience with clinical research, RWE, publication activities, congress presentations, public speaking and innovative value-based solutions to stakeholders and patients
- You have excellent skills in oral and written communication both in Finnish and in English
Our hope is that you also have
- A degree in Life Science, Business Management, Political Science, or related field
- A strong track record of success within public affairs, market access and communications, supporting business and patients
- Minimum of five years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in relevant senior roles
- Strong experience from the health care sector and/or the political system preferred
“I look forward to leverage on your experience with identifying public affairs and market access opportunities as well as the way you drive an organization to capture value. We will draw on your track record of effectively building internal and external networks across borders.
Lastly but not least, I welcome you as an inspirational leader engaging and motivating a high performing team, and your work in a visionary and impactful, yet collaborative way, as a strong new member of our leadership team,” ends Sanna.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential.
We have embraced the learnings from the past year and reshaped our ways of working both internally and externally to continue to be a preferred partner for our stakeholders and employer of choice for our people.
As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation, and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative, and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people’s health and creating a better future for the world.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!