Reporting to the Director, Market Access, the individual will ensure Teva Canada Innovation (TCI) medicines (Brands and Biosimilars) gain optimal patient access through robust market access, pricing and reimbursement strategies and tactics to maximize formulary listings with public and private payers in Canada.
- Develop innovative market access strategies and tactical plans to achieve optimal reimbursement.
- Define the overall payer strategy to execute the reimbursement strategy, inclusive of integration of key stakeholders, key health care practitioners, policy and regulations.
- Formulate evidence based payer value propositions based on robust understanding of public and private payers and their decision making systems.
- Ensure the development of high quality submissions including HTA (health technology assessment) submissions to public and private payers with the support of medical, regulatory, global HEOR (Health Economics and Outcomes research) and marketing.
- In collaboration with medical affairs, develop innovative health economics and outcomes research studies to support value propositions.
- Develop plans aimed at continuous demonstration and communication of the value Teva’s drugs and devices to stakeholders.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. drug plan managers, patient advocacy group, medical specialists, etc.) involved in the reimbursement ecosystem.
- Lead, with guidance of the director, the market access projects and studies with external vendors, and ensure timely and high quality deliverables according to requirements.
- Manage projects and budgets within set targets and timelines.
- Collaborate with marketing managers and finance to generate forecasts, including market access assumptions for the different milestones.
- Educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences (e.g. pharmacy, epidemiology, public health, healthcare administration, biochemistry, and other related fields).
- Educational assets: MSc or PhD in Health Technology Assessment/Health economics, MBA, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in market access, including a minimum of 2 years in Market Access/Health Technology Assessment/Health Economics/pricing roles.
- Other relevant experience in pharmaceuticals industry in private or public sector could be considered.
- Experience in developing pricing strategies and submissions.
- Understanding of strategic interplays that influence payer decisions.
- Key competencies: Strategic influencing and negotiation skills; Strategy agility and strong business acumen; Ability to deal with ambiguity; Excellent interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Sub Function: L'accès au marché
Reports To: Director, Market Access
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure a fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!