Macquarie Park, NSW, Australia.
Do you have expertise in PBS reimbursement and market access? Would you like to apply your expertise to see patients have access to many new medicines? Would you like to join a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life-changing medicines? Then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Utilise a comprehensive understanding of the Australian reimbursement environment and health technology assessment to develop and execute successful PBS reimbursement strategies for new and future indications. Collaborate with regional and global market access and pricing colleagues to ensure global reimbursement materials such as bespoke data analyses, economic models, literature reviews and meta-analyses are available as required.
Collaborate with the market access team and a local cross-functional team to execute reimbursement strategies that form part of a broader brand portfolio market access strategy.
Essential for the role
- PBAC submission development or health economics experience as well as sound knowledge of decision-analysis, economic modelling, health outcomes assessment and quality of life assessment
- Degree in clinical, biological, or social sciences
- Degree in economics, with supplemental biological or social sciences may be acceptable
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with others at senior or global level to gain a commitment to strategy
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills, including an ability to work in geographically diverse teams
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
A global team of the brightest minds, there’s an endless pool of knowledge, experience and skills that we call on to bear on the toughest problems. Leaders for the business and the industry, we are not afraid to step out of our comfort zone to make things happen.
Across Market Access, we understand the importance of creating innovative healthcare solutions for global health. It’s why we are aspiring towards a future where everyone has access to sustainable and affordable healthcare solutions for life-changing treatment and prevention.
Inspired by our people, patients and pipeline, we work cross-functionally to leverage our shared skills, knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit to change the way medicines are assessed and perceived, and turn ambitions into reality.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
True team players, we’re a place of trust, excellence and opportunity – where everyone is encouraged to add challenge and excitement to the everyday. Here we try new things, take calculated risks and work as one to go further, faster.
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please reach out to Sharmia Bakar, we welcome your application.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!