- Plan and execute market access strategies for BioMarin’srare disease product portfolio across various stages of the lifecycle.
- Collaborate with country, regional and global cross-functional teams to secure reimbursement strategy support and alignment of priorities for relevant products
- Provide input into global market access strategies, local evidence needs, and market access materials required
- Represent Australian market access on regional/global brand and launch teams, input into brand strategies and country business planning
- Work closely with the Area Director to shape the environment for access in Australia
- Assess reimbursement feasibility for new products/indications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop stakeholder advocacy plans
- Lead, write and manage the preparation of reimbursement submissions including post recommendation negotiation with payers
- Lead support for addressing objections from payer bodies and responding with compelling value arguments aligned with internal processes
- Plan, organise and manage resources including budget, to bring about the successful completion of goals (e.g.submissions, negotiations etc) and objectives of assigned projects to support timely access
- Liaise with Area Director to support timely delivery of strategic goals and projects e.g. advisory board meetings, market access materials, evidence projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (e.g. pharmacy, medical science, science)
- Post graduate qualification (Masters or PhD) in public health, health economics, epidemiology or statistics preferred
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years of market access experience obtained from either a consulting or pharmaceutical industry background with extensive hands-on experience in the preparation of reimbursement and pricing submissions in Australia.
- Sound knowledge of the Australian HTA environment, economic modellingand health outcome assessment.
- Demonstrates superb written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team, to network across boundaries and gain alignment of cross functional teams
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Highly organised, self-motivated and willing to take a hands on approach
- Embraces continuous learning/seeks knowledge, embraces and adopts new technologies and techniques
- Flexible, and adaptable to new situations including the potential constraints of a small commercial organisation
- Able to travel flexibly
- Experience with MSAC co-dependent applications and National Blood Authority negotiations would be a significantadvantage
Who We Are
Something Special About Biomarin
Hope. It’s where BioMarin’s story begins. It’s what we work to deliver every day. And it’s what makes being here truly special. Good people doing work that does good. Powerful therapies empowering people’s lives. Rare opportunities sprung from treating rare diseases. These things shape the work experience and provide a powerful connection between who you are, the work you do, and the life-changing hope it delivers. As a biopharmaceutical company, our success stems from our unwavering focus on science and the hope our therapies can bring to patients and their families. Explore our story, and let our opportunities speak to you.
Our Commercial organisation leads our global sales and marketing strategies around the world. Our integrated team continues to solidify BioMarin’s commercial presence in the United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions, such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific
This job is posted by BioMarin.
This link brings you to the website of BioMarin.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!