Seoul, South Korea.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
The Market Access manager/Senior Specialist in Korea is responsible for developing and executing reimbursement and pricing strategies that deliver optimal market access for a portfolio of innovative medicines of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
The position reports to the VAP & Policy Lead of Korea, however, to be adjusted based on candidate.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement market access strategy including evidence generation plan with understanding products, markets, customers, healthcare policy and procedural rules and regulations related to price and reimbursement approval.
- Actively identify and provide analysis of the access opportunities and challenges to the VAP&HEOR Lead and relevant internal stakeholders; take responsibility for and actively participate in the development of access plans to reach best impact from cross-functional collaboration.
- Prepare P&R dossier and manage external stakeholder (HIRA, NHIS, MOHW etc) for reimbursement and negotiation.
- Actively participate in market access environment shaping and advocacy initiatives through industry network to keep abreast of policy changes and development of market environment.
- Provide inputs to business decisions appropriately based on assessment and analysis of expected negative or positive impacts.
- Develop HEOR plan and organize HEOR studies which are aligned with access objectives.
Desired Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor or above degree. Degree/Masters in Economics, Health Economics, Public Policy or other related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 year-experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Excellent understanding of the Korean healthcare systems, process/ concepts and pricing dynamics for pharmaceutical medicines
- Demonstrated ability in value-based communication and clear focus for influencing and negotiating with access stakeholders.
- A strong operational focus, team-orientation and a collaboration spirit
- Ability to generate innovative ideas/solutions.
- Fluent in English written/oral
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace accommodations/adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request a reasonable workplace accommodation/adjustment prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodations/adjustments in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to us.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
This job is posted by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
This link brings you to the website of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!