We are hiring a Market Access Manager for India, Middle East, Turkey & Africa (IMETA), based in Dubai, reporting to the Head of Market Access, Health Care Affairs, Innovation & Patient Engagement IMETA.
This position has an impact on the business through provision of advisory services in support of strategic decision making.
Interfaces are Medical, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs, Compliance, Legal functions, Health Economics & Outcome Research and Corporate Customer Value as well as Corporate Market Access functions in Therapeutic Areas.
The role holder will be responsible for:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Develop Market access strategies for new pipeline within IMETA
• Provide strategic guidance and updates on access strategies, pricing, reimbursement for respective therapy area
• Collaborate and cascade market access therapy area strategies from Corporate to local countries
• Work closely with Regional & Local Market access team on pricing, reimbursement, value proposition, health economics for respective therapy area
• Work closely with Health care affairs, innovation and patient engagement team to compliment access strategy for respective therapy area
• Drive strategic access initiatives across the region
• Support cross functional teams in establishing Integrated Business Plans
• Collaborate with respective cross functions in establishing access strategies
• Early engagement with payers and key stakeholders for early market understanding and shaping
• Monitor changes in pricing, enlisting and reimbursement regulations in OPU`s and develop / update relevant strategies and cascade it back to OPU`s
• Support Key Account Management enlisting strategies for OPUs
• Secure price approvals and archive approved prices at corporate level and database
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Economics or Business Administration, Master’s in Health Economics and Pharma economics is a plus
• 5-7 years of experience in the field of market access, pricing and reimbursement
• Experience within the IMETA region is preferable
• Business fluent in English in its oral and written form
• Preferably business fluent in Arabic in its oral and written form
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to craft strategy and oversee tactical implementation
• Ability to work with cross-functional team
• Ability work independently in fast changing environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies that improve the lives of both humans and animals. Founded in 1885 and family-owned ever since, Boehringer Ingelheim takes a long-term perspective.
Now, we are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. We believe that if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve.
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family-owned company, we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 52,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!