Are you motivated by developing strategic initiatives and specific programs for the assigned therapeutic or functional area? Novo Nordisk has opened a role for a Real-World Evidence (RWE) Manager. Join us for a life-changing career. Apply now!
As our Real-World Evidence Manager, you will be accountable for managing the real-world evidence planning, execution, and analyses within the assigned therapeutic or functional area with partners and vendors to improve patient care and support the business needs in alignment with the Novo Nordisk Japan (NNPL) evidence generation plan. You will utilize the Novo Nordisk real-world data platform, partnership platforms and analytic tools while developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships to communicate the RWE strategy & data and to ensure the optimal utilization of RWE.
The role accountabilities are as follows but are not limited to:
- Drive innovation in RWE data by implementing new analytic methods, platforms, and technologies to answer research and business questions. Conduct analyses using internal and external real-world data to generate unique disease insights and epidemiological information to improve patient care and support business needs.
- Prepare study outlines and study protocols, inform consent, and amendments. Provide input to study and project related documents. Ensure the availability of other study related documents. Create plans for the operational management of real-world studies, including Gantt Chart and ensure timely deliverables.
- Implement project management tools and coordinate timely delivery of relevant components of documents. Ensure audit and inspection readiness and handling protocol deviations (if applicable) to ensure high compliance.
- Acts as a strategic partner for Novo Nordisk Japan stakeholders within Medical, Clinical, Regulatory, PMS, Safety, Market Access, and commercial teams, as well as a liaison to therapeutically aligned Global counterparts (Epidemiology, Data Science, Real-World Evidence, etc.) in assigned therapeutic or function area.
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders such as investigators, co-investigators, KOL, medical experts, health authorities, agencies and vendors and manage communication effectively with the Study Group and Contract Research Organization (CRO) including study progress information.
- PhD or master’s degree in fields related to Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Services Research and Health Economics. Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Must have experience writing high-quality protocols and other study documents and conducting statistical analysis in Real World observational studies.
- Prior work experience in non-interventional research, including longitudinal studies with Real World Data (RWD) assets (e.g., claims, electronic health records, and/or surveys) in a pharmaceutical company, contract research organisation, health care provider or academic institution is considered a plus.
- Strong business acumen, teamwork, cross functional collaboration skills, business level in English and Japanese language skills at least at conversational level are essential.
- Ability to negotiate, reach an agreement and secure progress on deliverables through flexibility, creativity, and compromise. Excellent process and project management skills including the ability to manage a significant volume of projects with good triage and judgment skills is preferred.
About the Department
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 100 years of innovation and supervision in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases.
The Strategic Pharmacovigilance and Data Generation Department is newly created to utilize data more effectively and has teams for Pharmacovigilance (PV), Post Marketing Surveillance (PMS), Statistical Analysis and RWE.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities, and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific research, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here – to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
Kindly send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Until the completion of recruitment. Applications will be screened ongoing basis, thereby you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!