- Develop pricing strategy of responsible products.
- Responsible for material development of New Drug Price Application by leading xfunctional team and the negotiation with MHLW as a company representative.
- Calculate the expected new drug price of responsible products for BP/LRFP/BD/R&D decision.
- Conduct a regular calculation/assumption/assessment of price revision, repricing and PMP return for BP/LRFP.
- Participate in JCoT as a core member to provide input of pricing needs to achieve the target price.
- Contribute to discussions in industry association activities and collect relevant information.
- 5+ years of work experiences in pharmaceutical company
- Negotiation work experiences in price or regulatory affairs or clinical development with MHLW/PMDA – pharma industry is preferred
- Background of healthcare science or health economics
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Communication skill
- Negotiation skill
- Ability to learn and adopt with agility
- Knowledge of Japan pricing, reimbursement, healthcare system and market access related trends
- Business English (TOEIC 750+ or equivalent)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!