- Deliver/Lead specific Systematic Literature Review project steps e.g. screening, extraction, protocol design, quantitative feasibility.
- Understands project specific requirements to customize deliverables per specifics and apply innovative evidence presentation strategies.
- Develops project deliverables as required in a typical Systematic Literature Review project e.g., systematic review reports, slide decks, manuscripts, abstracts &posters.
- Works within broad project guidelines as directed by the project lead/ manager and/or Technical SMEs.
- Takes initiative to prioritize work to achieve specified project outcomes while confirming alignment with project lead and line manager.
- Produces quality work that meets the expectations of project lead/ manager and the client.
- May support the project lead with project management activities.
- Follows and implements the organization’s consulting models and methodologies under the guidance of the Project Lead and/or Technical SMEs.
- Identifies project and internal issues to senior colleagues and project lead/ manager and provides proposed solutions.
- Business Development: Supports Managers and Directors with development of technical HEOR proposal; communicates potential new business lead to Parexel Access Consulting management and account managers.
- Job Qualifications: Master’s degree or equivalent in Life Science/MBBS/BDS/PhD (with relevant years of experience)
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!