• Lead OSCD TA market development activities for the function across Region China and provide appropriate guidance to support successful launches.
• Build capabilities in P&MA landscape in key affiliates with respect to future HTA developments and general trends in the field.
• Monitor and challenge market access developments with high business impact and provide strategic recommendations for improvements.
• Lead strategic market access initiatives to realize commercial opportunity in line with Regional and IO business priorities.
• Secure understanding and acceptance of key market access concepts to ensure market access culture and mindset is incorporated in the strategic organizational processes.
• Provide input to key business analytics to inform region China management decision making as well as IO overall priorities in OSCD.
• Take functional responsibility and lead cross-functional initiatives for OSCD including advising on critical roadmap and strategic direction for the SVP area.
- 5+ years of experience in the pharma industry
- Knowledge gained by commercial, Market Access, business, medical position with experience and ability to work cross functionally
- Direct experience required in at least two of the areas (and exposure in other areas desired)
- Brand Value Communications
- Payer Engagement
- Market Access & Pricing
- Health Economics & Outcomes Research
- Customer insight gathering
- Customer value proposition tailoring and utilisation
- Negotiation and business acquisition
- New Product Planning
- Commercial evaluations and strategy development
- Experience in one or more of the relevant TAs
- Experience in building relationships/networks with health care decision makers (governments, payers, insurers, policy makers KOLs etc.)
- Experience in delivering business objectives in alignment with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in effectively and persuasively articulating complex issues to key decision makers
- Experience in analysing complex issues, utilising strategic thinking, and implementing tactical plans
- Experience in project management
About the department
Market Access & Public affairs is increasingly important in the business organization. It is to analyze relevant China healthcare reform policy trends and interpret the insight, implication and impact on the public hospitals development in order to build up long term strategic partnership with hospital leadership and management and strengthen corporate leadership positioning in diabetic innovative treatment.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
This job is posted by Novo Nordisk.
This link brings you to the website of Novo Nordisk.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!