- Identify relevant Healthcare policy developments in market access and diabetes field nationally and internationally that could impact company’s business and operation and inform MA and leadership team about potential implications to China businesses.
- Handle matters of market access at the central and provincial level (e.g., application for national medical insurance code, policy optimization).
- Develop stakeholder’s relationship and work with external relations functions to bring value to the business. Key provincial level stakeholders include government organizations, such as Healthcare Security bureau and non-government organizations, trade associations and influential academia.
- Influence on future legislation Identify at an early stage in the development of newly amended legislation where anticipation is needed to minimize potential risks.
- Develop company market access strategies and positions on the desired outcome.
- Determine and implement lobbying activities at local level to provide timely feedbacks from stakeholders to the company.
- Engage and identify potential cooperation programs to build partnerships with key provincial stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal functions, such as sales, marketing and others to ensure joint team effort to achieve common objectives
- Take overall responsibility for Project Management and be accountable for outcome
- Identify and minimize all risks and maximize savings.
- Deal with other assigned tasks to support stakeholder engagement and MA lobbying activities
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor degree (or above) in public health management, healthcare economics, biochemical, pharmaceutical and business management is preferred.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in positions of increasing responsibility and experience in government affairs, market access, reimbursement & bidding or public policy in the medical device or pharmaceutical / health care industry.
- Proven track record of working in reimbursement of medical device is highly desirable.
- High degree of strategic thinking, decisions-making and tactical skills to develop broad strategy and policy, options and recommendations to address issues expeditiously.
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and leadership ability with strong work ethic, passion, mature hard-working and good attitude
- Proven ability in English and Chinese writing, speaking and ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate with clarity and self –assurance
- Proven experiences in analytical thinking and hands-on experience in developing PPT presentation to support senior leaders with strong computer skill
- Ability to work in a team-based culture via cooperation, participation, commitment to share visions and goals internally and externally
- Quick in action and strong on implementation tactic and outcome –oriented performance, ability to promote company’s position with urgency and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter and highly motivated and proactively in relationship building
- Open to travel with minimum of 30% of the time
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!