Home-based, NY, US.
Our Writer, HEOR works as part of a multidisciplinary team (including medical, editorial, and account personnel) to produce RWE and HEOR-focused writing projects for assigned accounts. They may also support new business development efforts by assisting with the medical portion of an RFI or RFP. Related projects may include product backgrounders, disease state overviews, and cost/burden-of-illness/quality-of-life articles.
- Developing high-quality scientific communications in any therapeutic area in liaison with medical directors and other members of the HEOR team
- Including RWE- and HEOR-focused strategic plans, abstracts, posters, outlines, primary and review articles, monographs, dossiers, slide presentations, meeting summaries, and other materials; may be de novo or repurposed
- Providing research assistance to medical directors and the HEOR team in the development stages of projects
- Working independently to incorporate revisions (original or inherited material)
- Working closely with medical, editorial, and account management personnel in coordinating work to accomplish project goals
- Actively participating with team members in terms of strategic recommendations and continuous quality improvement
- Interacting with clients, faculty, and stakeholders to provide guidance and assistance as needed
- Representing the company at selected society (eg, ISMPP, ISPOR) and client meetings as needed
- Assisting in the development of project proposals and other new business development initiatives as needed
- Remaining cognizant of team/company expectations in terms of budgeted hours, deadlines, and other goals
- Following standard operating procedures, including updating of project files, following sign-off procedures, and version-control conventions
- Providing support to account teams and attending meetings as required, including internal kick-off meetings, status meetings, and client calls
What you’ll bring:
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Master’s in Science (MS), or other master’s or higher-level degree in health economics, health services research, outcomes research, biostatistics, epidemiology, public health or other comparable health-related areas
- 2+ years of HEOR/RWE experience in a medical/value communications agency or pharmaceutical/biotechnology company (HEOR/RWE experience in an academic setting will be considered)
- Proven track record of high-impact HEOR and RWE communication projects, value evidence generation, health technology assessment, and/or market access
- Ability to function as the expert on a team with regard to HEOR methodology, terminology, and subject matter
- Ability to review data outputs, interpret results, and develop/deliver communications and support outcomes analysis and reporting
- Aptitude for the English language and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic, and client-focused consultancy environment
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing challenges, issues, and priorities with the ability to delegate, problem-solve, and set clear expectations
- Enthusiastic team player with a self-motivated attitude and demeanor
- Proficiency in Office programs including MS365 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams; EndNote experience is a plus
About OPEN Health
OPEN Health unites deep scientific knowledge with wide-ranging specialist expertise to unlock possibilities that improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing. Working in partnership with our clients, we embrace our different perspectives and strengths to deliver fresh thinking and solutions that make a difference.
OPEN Health is a flexible global organization that solves complex healthcare challenges across HEOR and market access, medical communications and creative omnichannel campaigns.
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!