US / Canada.
*We are looking to fill this role in the US or Canada ( 100% Remote or Hybrid ).
Evidera’s Market Access Communications team interprets and communicates the clinical and economic evidence that our pharmaceutical/life sciences clients require to successfully market their products. Our services include dossiers and slide decks that provide healthcare decision-makers with the evidence they need to evaluate new medical treatments, targeted literature-based white papers on diseases and treatments, and reports from payer advisory boards.
his is a team-based, collaborative writing and research role in which you will apply scientific and communication expertise to projects that are carried out on behalf of a mix of pharmaceutical and biotech clients and targeted towards a variety of end audiences. These engagements cover a wide range of product types, therapeutic areas and types of assignment.
The Market Access Writer is a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and an organized self-starter who works well both independently and in teams. Enthusiasm for a professional writing and market access career and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
The individual will be part of the Market Access Communications team which is itself part of the wider Evidence Synthesis, Modeling & Communication (EMC) unit at Evidera. Our organisation offers many opportunities for professional and personal development, and we encourage all of our staff to proactively tailor their career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Writing fully referenced content, for local health technology assessment (HTA) dossiers such as National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), and global value dossiers, based on published clinical, scientific, and pharmacoeconomic material
- Carry out targeted literature reviews
- Value message development and testing
- Review of HTA assessments
- Developing simple visuals and graphics (e.g., in Excel or PowerPoint)
- Editing, quality assurance, and formatting
- Interaction with clients to understand their expectations and to receive their feedback
- Daily communication and teamwork with colleagues in the Market Access Communications team
- Learning the basic methods and approaches employed by the Evidence Synthesis and Modelling teams within EMC
- Workload management to meet internal and client-driven deadlines
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
BSc or advanced degree in life sciences, health economics, or a clinical discipline is preferred. Clinical degrees in nursing, nutrition, or other health professions will also be considered.
[New graduates without relevant industry experience would be considered at MAWI
Candidates with 1-3 years’ relevant industry experience would be considered as MAWII]
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to understand and clearly convey complex clinical, economic, and commercial information, after receiving appropriate training on new content areas
- Research and analysis skills, e.g., ability to undertake reviews of the scientific literature
- Willingness to learn about HTA requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Comfortable with working with deadlines
- Ability to work in teams
It is helpful, but not essential, to have:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trials and basic biomedical statistics
- Understanding of market access and health economics
- Experience with bibliographic referencing software
Who we are?
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive and understand information & ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel.
What we offer?
We know that if you are provided with the right support and resources needed you will thrive! Therefore, Evidera offers a great mix of compensation and benefits options to show you how valuable you are to the organization.
Some of our perks include:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision and paid time off to spent with your friends and family
- Flexible working environment by offering fully remote work for most of our positions, to support work-life balance
- Clear opportunities for growth and career progression. We offer multiple Learning & Development programs, coaching and mentoring trainings, career planning and discussions to help you grow as a professional.
- Access to Employee Well-being programs and services. We value your emotional health and offer a variety of programs to support your mental healthcare.
- Collaborative working environment with focus on Diversity and Inclusion. At Evidera, we respect one another and recognize that our diversity makes our business stronger. We strive to be an inclusive organization where colleagues can be their authentic selves and grow their careers.
- Global exposure: Opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers around the globe.
- Smooth onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist and a working buddy to help you navigate through your first few weeks thus ensuring great start to your new role.
Our 4i Values:
Our 4i Values are critical components in accomplishing our mission. These values guide us and, ultimately, define us.
If you resonate with them and wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!*
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
COVID-19 Vaccination Update for U.S. Colleagues
- All U.S. colleagues are required to report vaccination status. New hires will be asked to report vaccination status within the first two weeks of employment.• All U.S. new hires who are in the following job categories must be fully vaccinated before their first day of employment or request an accommodation: executive director level and above, client-facing commercial, clinical research associates (CRAs), remote site monitors-local (RSM-L) all CRA and RSM-L line managers, clinic-based staff in early development services and accelerated enrollment solutions, and FSP within analytical services division roles. New hires will be asked to disclose vaccination status upon first day of employment and are required to report vaccination status within first two weeks of employment.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!