Marlborough, MA / Home-based, US.
As the Health Economics Outcome Research (HEOR) Leader, you will be based within the Pharmaceutical Diagnostics (PDx) Market Access Team of GE Healthcare (GEHC). You will work with GEHC cross functional stakeholders to execute the health economic and outcomes research studies that support gaining, maintaining, and expanding market access to PDx’s molecular imaging portfolio (MI) for Oncology and all Contrast Media (CM) products.
The PDx business is the number one global supplier of contrast media and molecular imaging agents used to enhance medical imaging exams. Used throughout all major disease area diagnostic and treatment pathways, PDx products support three patients every second around the world.
This role can be based either in Marlborough, MA or remote anywhere on the East Coast of US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with global MI Oncology and CM product leaders, field marketing – across the world, medical and market access to develop evidence to advance the position of and value communications around PDx’s oncology and CM portfolios.
- Execute HEOR studies.
- Identify and manage external contractors who undertake economic studies on behalf of PDx. Where appropriate, execute in-house economic studies and related activities such as literature reviews, modeling, and training.
- Effectively communicate health economic plans and study results to internal and external audiences.
- Develop tools for field based / customer facing Market Access teams across the world to demonstrate / communicate PDx’s oncology and CM product value.
- Coordinate multiple projects for a product team to demonstrate the value of a GEHC product across different therapeutic applications.
- Present research findings at professional congresses and publish findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Health Economics, Business, or related field (health services research, statistics, economics, or epidemiology).
- 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical / medical device industry or research organization / consultancy.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing evidence generation strategies to achieve positive pricing and reimbursement for oncology products.
- Understanding of payer and financial decision maker evidence requirements (US & EU).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of various health care environments globally (US & EU).
- Experience and comfort working with and influencing diverse, multi-national, virtual teams.
- Excellent project management skills with strong orientation to detail.
- PhD or Clinical doctoral degree (MD, PharmD) with a master’s degree in health economics, health services research, statistics, economics, or epidemiology.
- Ability to develop and communicate health economic deliverables through digital platforms.
- Ability to generate original ideas for research projects, develops/utilizes innovative solutions, ability to “think out of the box”, can step back and look at situations from different points of view.
- Demonstrated ability to sift through complex information and focus on the critical few priorities
- Experience in applying techniques of health economic evaluation to the area of diagnostic imaging and/or medical devices.
- Understands customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends; considers the external impact of business activities and decision on customers, market/industry, investors, media, government, and communities.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
This job is posted by GE Healthcare.
This link brings you to the website of GE Healthcare.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!