Maple Grove, MN, US.
This position with the Peripheral Interventions HEMA team integrates with the Interventional Oncology & Embolization business. This role will partner with other PI HEMA professionals to lead on IO&E products, collaborate with commercial and business teams, BSC HEMA and HEOR teams and Government Affairs, encompassing the range of health economic, market access and reimbursement strategic, and tactical technical competencies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead planning and execution of reimbursement, market access and health economic activities in alignment with business objectives to optimize commercial success. Includes all aspects of public and commercial payment and coverage policy for existing and upstream products.
- Represent portfolio HEMA imperatives with clinicians, advisory boards, hospital administrators, and other economic stakeholders (eg, societies, payers and trade associations).
- Partner with multiple cross functional partners to develop product and economic value propositions (eg, tools, publications) early in the product development lifecycle.
- Lead planning and execution of evidence gap evaluations and generation using RWD/RWE and clinical data, in collaboration with HEOR, clinical, medical affairs.
- Partner with global region HEMA teams to ensure alignment and collaborations to facilitate global growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in health-related discipline including HEMA, healthcare administration, health policy, public health, or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 working years in medtech industry, delivery and/or administration of healthcare, healthcare payer
- Prior medtech device experience with oncology, preferably interventional oncology
- Experience with Medicare payment and coverage policies and processes including experience establishing new technology payment In US and major geographic regions globally
- Conversationally fluent with medical coding and site-of-service specific reimbursement
- Working knowledge of answering challenging utilization and health economic questions using large datasets
- Working knowledge of hospital financial systems and revenue cycle management practices
- Able to overnight travel up to 30%
- An advanced degree such as an MBA, MPH, MHA, MS, MSc in health policy, health economics, healthcare administration, health services research, public health or similar discipline is highly desired.
- Outstanding people skills including developing relationships at all levels in an organization and directly influencing business objectives.
- Ability to present complex health economic information to both large and small influential groups in a way that is both easy to understand, credible, and engages the audience.
- Effectively operate analytics for analysis and presentation, including economic tools in order to demonstrate to customers how Boston Scientific products will impact their facility or healthcare system economically and financially.
- Ability to train sales team members both individually and in groups in the use of economic tools such as calculators, presentations, and messaging in a compliant manner.
- Ability to illicit and interpret customers’ goals, needs, and priorities and creatively address them with Boston Scientific products and programs.
- Demonstrated responsiveness and sense of urgency when pursuing goals and completing tasks.
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects, prioritization
- Ability to work with ambiguity and continuously adapt in a rapidly changing atmosphere.
- Experience working as part of both functional and cross-functional teams.
Requisition ID: 577396
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a prohibited substance free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
This job ad will be unpublished on 01/03/2024.
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!