Florham Park, NJ, US.
Responsible for driving market access marketing and pricing strategy for QULIPTA across all payer channels (e.g. Commercial, Medicare, Medicaid, and VA). This individual will be required to effectively orchestrate communication and alignment across US Market Access channel teams as well as serve as the subject matter expert for the QULIPTA Integrated Brand Team. Leverage data, analytic and strong strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Provides positive leadership and influences cultural alignment with US Market Access’ ambitious cultural vision.
Major responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop payer positioning and pricing strategy for migraine across all payer channels for highly competitive inline assets.
- Formulate and adjust Market Access business plans and actions to achieve Migraine Franchise business and financial market access objectives and goals.
- Ensure Market Access strategic alignment and business priorities.
- Lead Payer Value Propositions throughout the brand lifecycle by collaborative leadership on HEOR and RWE needs, gaps, and priorities.
- Proactively monitor and engage on government and/or payer policy that has the potential to affect access to AbbVie’s Migraine franchise.
- Focus on and triangulate market dynamics, constituents’ needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
- This individual will effectively orchestrate communication and drive strategic alignment across multiple stakeholders and leadership teams such as the Market Access Leadership Team, Brand Team, Account Management teams, and across multiple HEOR, MOSL, Medical, Reimbursement Advisor Teams, MABI, Finance, Sales, and Government Affairs/Advocacy teams.
- Encouraging and demonstrating an enterprise approach through best practice curiosity, learning, and sharing
- The person will demonstrate a “One AbbVie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Market Access and Marketing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Health Economics, and Real World Evidence
- Customer centric mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience
- Understanding of reimbursement, payer environment, environmental risks and National Account customers valued.
- Experience in multiple channels and reimbursement modalities valued:buy and bill, retail, specialty, institutional and government
- Positive, solutions-oriented attitude
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
This job ad will be unpublished on 20/03/2024.
This job is posted by Abbvie.
This link brings you to the website of Abbvie.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!