Home-based / London, UK / US.
We are looking to fill these roles in the UK, US, Canada or Europe.
This role can be fully remote or in many cases, fully office-based!
The Market Access Communications team is a group of medical writing experts who develop global value dossiers, AMCP dossiers for US payers, Health Technology Assessment submissions for various global markets, value stories, and related market access deliverables for clients in the biopharmaceutical industry. In this role you will be working closely with the head of the unit and the Practice Lead, the focus being excellence in project delivery, combined with staff development and management. A significant contribution to business development activities is also expected. The role also includes contributing to the overall growth and strategic direction of the unit, building company-wide relationships with other senior Evidera staff, and responsibility for key client relationship management and thought leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Hands-on leadership of projects allocated according to availability, client familiarity or history, and disease area knowledge, with overall responsibility for successful project delivery (quality, timeliness, client satisfaction, and financial performance)
- Originate content as required, particularly for those tasks requiring senior input, e.g. value story, market access strategy, payer concerns.
- Work with the Practice Lead and other project leads to ensure appropriate allocation of staff to projects. Participate in regular planning meetings to facilitate this.
- Line management of several in-house writers (coaching, mentoring, monitoring development needs, and conducting performance reviews).
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships and write proposals to ensure sufficient sales to meet the group’s performance targets.
- Identify opportunities for selling across Evidera practices – either collaborative projects involving dossiers and other offerings, or stand-alone projects for any practice.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Very strong experience in agency or consultancy environment in a medical writing role
- Significant experience in medical writing/communications; understanding of market access, experience in developing value dossiers, and a basic understanding of health economics are desirable but not essential
- Experienced project leader, both in a client-facing role and as a within-project manager of people
- Ability to align deliverables with a client’s strategic objectives
- Experience in mentoring more junior writers and providing clear and constructive feedback
- Proven ability to manage projects to budget and timelines across therapy areas
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and statistics
- Advanced degree in life science discipline or commensurate experience in medical writing/communications
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills including presentations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Required: Expertise with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Who Are We?
Evidera is a business unit of Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
What We Offer:
With the right support and resources you will thrive! Evidera offers a great mix of compensation and benefit options for you and your family.
Some of our Perks:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus structure
- Generous benefits package: includes healthcare, dental, vision and paid time off to relax and enjoy friends and family.
- Flexible working environment: we offer fully remote work for most of our positions to support work-life balance.
- Clear opportunities for growth and career progression: multiple learning & development programs, coaching & mentor training, career planning and discussions to further your career.
- Access to Employee Well-Being programs & services. We value your emotional well-being and offer a variety of programs to support the mental health of our employees.
- Collaborative working environment with focus on Diversity & Inclusion. At Evidera, we respect one another and recognize our diversity makes us stronger. We strive to be an inclusive organization where colleagues can be themselves and grow professionally.
- Global exposure: Opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers across the globe.
- Smooth onboarding process with your own dedicated onboarding specialist and a working buddy to help you navigate through your first few weeks, ensuring a great start to your career with Evidera!
Our 4i Values:
Our 4i values are critical components in accomplishing our mission. These values guide us and, ultimately, define us.
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our competencies and want to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!