Do you want to apply your experience in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
To achieve our bold ambitions we need to grow our team and are now looking for Market Access Managers for Sweden.
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, with an exciting pipeline in development. We drive innovative science, deliver key launches, build close collaboration and partnerships within health care.
This role is located in the Life City office in Stockholm. It is a hybrid role and we would love to see you at the office 3 days per week.
The National Market Access Manager is a vital role for developing and implementing the market access strategies across our portfolio to ensure that our medicines can continue to have the biggest possible impact on improving health. This happens in close collaboration with colleagues both within access and with the broader cross-functional teams. You will join a great team operating in a dynamic and diverse environment.
What you will do
- Lead the preparations of payer-related materials including development of access strategies and dossiers for submissions, and other payer relevant deliverables (i.e., value stories, budget impact models)
- Lead the submission process and reimbursement negotiations
- Generate competitive intelligence ranging from pricing to HTA methodology
- Contribute with the market access perspective to and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve the best possible position in national payer recommendations
- Innovate the future payer interactions by identifying new arenas and new ways for assuring patients access to medicine and investments in innovative medicines
In order to succeed:
To thrive and be successful in this role, we believe you are a great colleague with the skills to collaborate and negotiate. You are proactive and get motivated by resolving and overcoming challenges, and you apply an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving/innovative in developing creative solutions. You hold a Bachelor´s/Master’s degree in natural sciences, economics, pharmacology or equivalent. HTA experience and good understanding of health economics and Swedish market access is critical to succeed. You have experience from the pharmaceutical industry, pharma consultancy or government agencies. In addition, the following skills are essential:
- Strategic thinking capability– able to consider both long term and short term
- Solid scientific understanding
- Good communication and ability to collaborate effectively across functions
- Project leadership skills
- Able to synthesize insights to formulate strategies
- Excellent knowledge in Swedish and English language
- Experience in oncology therapy area
- Previous exposure and/or experience in other functional areas of the business such as health economics, marketing, or medical
Our AstraZeneca Nordic Marketing Company employs around 500 people and has offices located in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, and Espoo. AstraZeneca Nordic is a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and aims to improve the lives of millions of people.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! Apply in the link.
When we at AstraZeneca see the chance to change, we take this opportunity – for every opportunity, no matter how small, can be the beginning of something big. Delivering medicine that changes people’s lives is about having an entrepreneurial spirit – finding moments and understanding its potential.
So, what is next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Great, because we cannot wait to hear from you.
Welcome with your application, in English. Applications will be reviewed continuously throughout the application period.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
This job ad will be unpublished on 21/12/2023.
This job is posted by AstraZeneca.
This link brings you to the website of AstraZeneca.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!